Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obtaining PAC-Man and The Ghostly Adventures platinum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40627
  • Start date
Deleted member 40627

Deleted member 40627

Self-banned
-
In my previous platinum videos of me obtaining platinums, I also wrote how I felt about the game in the video descriptions but I can’t be arsed to keep writing reviews for every platinum video I upload anymore but if every video of me obtaining platinum that I upload, just assume that I like the game or at least like it to a certain degree. Although I have obtained platinums and 100% trophies in games I don’t like, I haven’t uploaded videos of me obtaining platinums on games that I don’t like so yeah, like I said, if I upload a video of me obtaining a platinum or a trophy 100%, just assume I like the game or at least like it to a degree. God Of War: Ascension is one example where I like the game but only to a certain degree so check out the video I uploaded where I obtained the platinum on that game and read the video description of it.

Hacking Blah Blah Blah Blah GIF by Giflytics

In my previous platinum videos of me obtaining platinums, I also wrote how I felt about the game in the video descriptions but I can’t be arsed to keep writing reviews for every platinum video I upload anymore but if every video of me obtaining platinum that I upload, just assume that I like the game or at least like it to a certain degree. Although I have obtained platinums and 100% trophies in games I don’t like, I haven’t uploaded videos of me obtaining platinums on games that I don’t like so yeah, like I said, if I upload a video of me obtaining a platinum or a trophy 100%, just assume I like the game or at least like it to a degree. God Of War: Ascension is one example where I like the game but only to a certain degree so check out the video I uploaded where I obtained the platinum on that game and read the video description of it.