Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Obsessing over politics and making it your identity has got to be the biggest cope

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Losers on reddit tell each other that females would pick them over a Trump support Chad because they are woke and shit. That's like taking the personality cope to the next level.

I used to be heavily into the politics when I was 16. Most Chads are apolitical. Fucking communist hoes or "conservative" hoes, don't matter, pussy is pussy and easily obtained by them. They don't care.

Over for Benshapirocels

Most Chads are apolitical.
most chads and high tier normies are either apolitical or centrist. the ones obsessed with politics are low tier normies. this is because when youre having a good time, you tend to be satisfied with the status quo

most chads and high tier normies are either apolitical or centrist. the ones obsessed with politics are low tier normies. this is because when youre having a good time, you tend to be satisfied with the status quo
based

That's what I hate about americuck (or at least one of the things)

It's the niggas that make their whole persoynality politics.

They act like these politicians even give af about anyone aside from themselves jfl.

@DarkStarDown I know you live in americuck.

What are your thoughts?

If communism has granted you tons of pussy, you'll be a worshipper of Stalin

They act like these politicians even give af about anyone aside from themselves jfl.

What are your thoughts?
true. amerikikes are cringe. no matter if they're trump supporting or neoliberals

What are your thoughts?
Canadians are worse

What are your thoughts?
It’s especially cringe when they’re cuckservatives and/or Libshits, since they’re the same.
true. amerikikes are cringe. no matter if they're trump supporting or neoliberals
Agreed, I only like Trump for the memes & to piss off Libshits & Redditors.
This is true & something I noticed heavily from my time in online political communities; most on the extreme ends tended to be more closer to Incel-tier.

Will make a thread on this.

I used to as well. Nowadays I don't really give a fuck but would absolutely support total libtard death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back