Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Obsessing over football is just socially acceptable autism

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
A typical Aspie trait is it to focus and obsess over one certain and specific topic, most times its something niche that nobody else cares about. The Aspie in question here is viewed by normies as weird and creepy for that. But if you obsess and devote your whole life to football, then its not only tolerated by society, but also accepted and actively supported. I see so many normie guys who know every player, his stats, strengths/weaknesses, their position in the team, how much they get paid etc., basically knowing every little detail. And its not looked down upon, its seen as completely normal, my cousin e.g. has his whole room full of football posters and photos and no one bats an eye. But if someone would do the same with a certain actor or a certain (niche) video game, he would be seen as geek/nerd and as a weirdo. Besides that, watching football is one of the highest forms of Chad worship and essentially no different from cuckolding.

Not caring about football is social death in a lot of places

Yeah, hearing my coworkers talk about sports always makes me think "Holy shit, these guys are just as nerdy as I am, just not about the same things"

I understand being interested in football to some extent but when people are more interested in who plays with whom than what laws are pushed in their country, what happens with their tax money or their children at schools, it's a sign of a sick society doomed to auto destruction.

Normies love swallowing the zogslop and that's why I hate them. The worst is they expect YOU to swallow it too.

Sports, Video Games, Celebrity Hype, Petculture.

I literally never gave a shit.

I got into entomology early and was bullied for it until I found a way to make it cool and people were like "maybe Insects arent as creepy as we thought"

All these "hobbies" are just copes tho. As long as you arent the guy whos famous or the one whos getting paid its just worthless.

Being obsessed about a certain Influencer or loving Football doesnt make you more socially powerful either. Its actually dumb asf