Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Obsessed cels, my head hurts since last week

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I start obsessing about everything, my head started to hurt, it hurts so fukcing much I’m taking pain killers but it still hurts, I hope my brain is not rotting

it hurts from sadness anger and pain plus obsessing does this shit,I start sweating and shit when I think about bad things
It wasn’t like this before

i don’t wanna die guys

I’ll go to doctor tomorrow

Last edited:
The sad part is that there is no escape but death. You can continue living and suffering or die and leave this world behind.

Gorilla thinking

Nigga you’re prob having a panic attack just breathe brudda

I start obsessing about everything, my head started to hurt, it hurts so fukcing much I’m taking pain killers but it still hurts, I hope my brain is not rotting

it hurts from sadness anger and pain plus obsessing does this shit,I start sweating and shit when I think about bad things

i don’t wanna die guys

I've been getting headaches too.
You have to rinse out the mucous, take medication if the throbbing and congestion persists, drink enough water and get enough sleep.

Still see a doctor if you want but going to the doctor can mean being treated badly by some of the staff there so if it's not so bad I'd try the rinsing, medication like tylenol, drinking enough water and sleep first.

Def sounds like panic attack. Make sure you stay hydrated.

Medical issue. See a doctor. Also a panic attack, as some have said. I doubt. Head can feel fucked I guess but is it migraine tier pain?
It decreases when I relax,I don’t know about migraine

I don't think you're dying hope you feel better Soon

Why are you going to the doctor?

Def sounds like panic attack. Make sure you stay hydrated.
Not a panic attack. Unless OP is feeling like he is about to lose control of himself or that he's about to die or something. He would also be sweating with fast heartbeat.

i don’t wanna die guys

Could be OCD. I don't know though. I'm also feeling my head throbbing lightly for weeks now, I don't know why