Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Observations of dating from an oldcel

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★★
I personally have noticed the difference in dating now, compared to 10/15 years ago. The appearance of social media and online dating has completely skewered the dating market. The ability to met a girl at a social event, and having the chance to positively interactive with a foid, possibility leading to something more, are well and truly gone. I believe that instant validation online and hypergamy are the main cause of this situation. There's incels on this site that could of ascended if they were involved in the dating scene before social media an online dating. Its only gonna get worse from here on out.

That's true.

While previously you just had to compete with local Chads, now you have to compete with Chads all over the world.

Plus a foid will never be satisfied with you if you "ascend" since she has been brought up with so much orbiter validation that she thinks she's a 10/10.

I personally have noticed the difference in dating now, compared to 10/15 years ago. The appearance of social media and online dating has completely skewered the dating market. The ability to met a girl at a social event, and having the chance to positively interactive with a foid, possibility leading to something more, are well and truly gone. I believe that instant validation online and hypergamy are the main cause of this situation. There's incels on this site that could of ascended if they were involved in the dating scene before social media an online dating. Its only gonna get worse from here on out.

Yes i have been trying to say this all the time

It was still hard back then but much worse now. Esp with the media distorting shit

true tbh, i feel like a lot of us here wouldnt be if the prevalence of social media/ online dating hadnt skewed shit like crazy.

I made a long thread about this a few months ago, but no one bothered to read.
All the validation a foid would normally get from a partner she can now get from her smartphone.
It's over. Take the smartphonepill.
We're worth less than a piece of metal and plastic.