Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Observations from solo travel

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Traveling solo now in Spain.

I am enjoying myself, and proving normies wrong that "incels" don't do anything, but seeing a lot of couples traveling together is suicidefuel, ngl
You can do all sorts of cool things but, as im a fucking human being, the desire for a partner is still a shadow that looms
There are many solo foid travelers, but they tend to be on guard (yes yes yes they worry about getting raped, but solo males are statistically more likely to get beat up for fun or murdered)
Also, solo male travelers are treated suspiciously (or maybe my appearance puts them off)
Life for an ogrecel traveler: Foids overall (both tourists and locals) look at me with contempt/fear/suspicion; guys are exceedingly polite but don't really open up

you a spic cel from the andez in spain?

Solo travel is great. Try to focus on the positive things and not seeing couples etc. If you were there with a girlfriend, you'd be compromising with regard to how your time was spent and what you did during the day...you don't have to do that because you're alone.

That’s why I don’t go out as much as I used to, being alone people see u as some criminal or an outcast

being alone people see u as some criminal or an outcast
There's going to be more and more lonely men, they will have to deal with it

Solo travel is great. Try to focus on the positive things and not seeing couples etc. If you were there with a girlfriend, you'd be compromising with regard to how your time was spent and what you did during the day...you don't have to do that because you're alone.
Agreed. Don't get ne wrong, I'm having a great time but I'd be lying if I were to say I feel a little bummed about thr couples thing, but I have a plan, get up early, and get my shit ready with military level efficiency --- I couldn't do this traveling with a foid (muh hair, muh makeup)

I hate solo travel because it isn't fun. The whole point is to spend time with someone else, which you are constantly reminded of by all the couples and tourist GROUPS that you see everywhere.

I hate solo travel because it isn't fun. The whole point is to spend time with someone else, which you are constantly reminded of by all the couples and tourist GROUPS that you see everywhere.
I agree it can be boring, but I'm a sperg.... I have a hard time with normie rules of behavior, and in a group I'm always the punching bag because of my oddness; at best im taken advantage of by a traveler who couldn't plan their expenses well (happened to ne travrking with "friends" whom i now see as acquaintances)....and I particularly FUCKING HATE tour groups

Yes but there's a lot of them here. And to my surprise I height mog most of them
interesting. How tall are you?

Im a spic and my dream iz to ascend in europe , preferablhy in russia, ukraine, france or turkey :ahegao:

interesting. How tall are you?

Im a spic and my dream iz to ascend in europe , preferablhy in russia, ukraine, france or turkey :ahegao:
5'7.... so im not tall at all. The Peruvians and Bolivians living there are full blood indigenous and are frickin hobbit sized

I've been wanting to ascend in Russia or Ukraine (but it's complicated to fly there at the moment)

5'7.... so im not tall at all. The Peruvians and Bolivians living there are full blood indigenous and are frickin hobbit sized

I've been wanting to ascend in Russia or Ukraine (but it's complicated to fly there at the moment)
im full peruvian , im curently 1.75m

euro puzzy iz the bezt puzzy

Bump. I would like to hear more stories from those who traveled. Any country where you were treated differently?