Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Observation

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Currently on vacation to one of the states to visit extended family, apologies for not posting in a while.

I am very vigilant when out in public. I like to people-watch and observe my surroundings while I go on walks. On some of my walks I have observed both a philippio man married to a nice looking white foid, and a shorter man in a relationship with a taller woman. For those of you who think I am cherry-picking to prove a point, I am just citing what provoked me into doing some thinking. Those who argue height or face is most important, and those who subscribe to the JBW theory, let me tell you this: you are all wrong. It is simply about ratio. If you possess a good ratio of all features, you are set. Enough height can compensate for bad looks, and enough looks can compensate for inadequate height. Being curry or rice or ethnic, does not matter. It’s the fact that you do not possess the certain ratio that would set you in motion. My co-worker, skinny sub tier normie-looks curry is 6’5 (thus). He is the only one at my job who gets the attention of females.
However, at a certain point if the ratio becomes too out-of-balance, nothing can compensate for one’s unattractiveness. 10/10 looks can not compensate for a midget. No amount of height can compensate for someone who is deformed (any height past 6’5 starts to become uncanny and awkward anyway)

Water is wet.

Currently on vacation to one of the states to visit extended family, apologies for not posting in a while.

I am very vigilant when out in public. I like to people-watch and observe my surroundings while I go on walks. On some of my walks I have observed both a philippio man married to a nice looking white foid, and a shorter man in a relationship with a taller woman. For those of you who think I am cherry-picking to prove a point, I am just citing what provoked me into doing some thinking. Those who argue height or face is most important, and those who subscribe to the JBW theory, let me tell you this: you are all wrong. It is simply about ratio. If you possess a good ratio of all features, you are set. Enough height can compensate for bad looks, and enough looks can compensate for inadequate height. Being curry or rice or ethnic, does not matter. It’s the fact that you do not possess the certain ratio that would set you in motion. My co-worker, skinny sub tier normie-looks curry is 6’5 (thus). He is the only one at my job who gets the attention of females.
However, at a certain point if the ratio becomes too out-of-balance, nothing can compensate for one’s unattractiveness. 10/10 looks can not compensate for a midget. No amount of height can compensate for someone who is deformed (any height past 6’5 starts to become uncanny and awkward anyway)

Water is wet.
YOU ARE NOBODY BITCH THIS IS INCELS.IS RESPONSE!!!!
View: https://youtu.be/sAEZVNAlF7I
YOU HURENSOHN DU HUANN SOHN DU BIST JUAN SOHN!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

High iq post :bigbrain: you can be chad as ugly ethnic if you're 6'5 and also slay as 5'8 if you have top 1% face

looksmax.is
I’ve been getting into looksmaxxing a lot more recently. What I’ve came to discover is there is only so much you can do. Any surgeries or invasive procedures will make you look uncanny at a certain point. It’s ridiculous. I do enjoy having a routine tho, keeps me going.

I’ve been getting into looksmaxxing a lot more recently. What I’ve came to discover is there is only so much you can do. Any surgeries or invasive procedures will make you look uncanny at a certain point. It’s ridiculous. I do enjoy having a routine tho, keeps me going.
not everyone can looksmax though, I'm 5'4 and 3/10 with a crooked nose. Nothing will fucking save me

not everyone can looksmax though, I'm 5'4 and 3/10 with a crooked nose. Nothing will fucking save me
You can only improve your looks up to a certain point. You can straighten and fix your nose with surgery, gymaxx, lower your BF%, skincare, height fraud, etc., but after all of that you will onky increase to a 4/10-4.5/10 if you are lucky