Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Observation: Korean Womens voices are lower (sometimes MUCH lower) than Japanese womens voices

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Just an observation I noticed at work, some Korean women even sound manly. I wonder if with the Japanese women being higher pitched is a genetic thing or a cultural thing, or both.

But, Koreans are the hottest Asians, imo.

Haven’t noticed that but anyone else notice that Africans have low soft spoken voices where as Black Americans have booming deep voices?

deep voice girl makes me pp hard

Too much of Chinese cartoons and /pol/ will give you a yellow fever.

arr rook same and sound same to me

But, Koreans are the hottest Asians, imo.
No they're not. lmao
Most of them have gotten plastic surgeries, native koreans have wide jaws and disgusting facial features.
I think taiwanese and japanese are better but still ugly.

:rolleyes: Japanese women are doing it on purpose

No they're not. lmao
Most of them have gotten plastic surgeries, native koreans have wide jaws and disgusting facial features.
I think taiwanese and japanese are better but still ugly.
I find it hard to believe that the entire population of Korean females have gotten plastic surgery, though.

I find it hard to believe that the entire population of Korean females have gotten plastic surgery, though.
There are studies done on this. I think there were 253k plastic surgeries in 2015/2016 (and women are 25 million in SE, I think).

There are studies done on this. I think there were 253k plastic surgeries in 2015/2016 (and women are 25 million in SE, I think).
That's much less than 1% of the population, lol.
(yes, LESS than 1% because each person likely got multiple surgeries)

That's much less than 1% of the population, lol.
(yes, LESS than 1% because each person likely got multiple surgeries)
Have you seen IRL korean women that haven't done surgeries? Personally I have only from photos and they were ugly.

Have you seen IRL korean women that haven't done surgeries? Personally I have only from photos and they were ugly.
I haven't been to Korea, so I can't comment on the average look of most females there. But, if all the attractive ones have gotten surgery, I'd like to meet the doctor because it's the best, most natural looking job I've seen.