Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Obongo blasts men for finding 'all kinds of excuses' to avoid voting for a female president

Sorry Obunga but when I cross the border i won't be illegally voting for Kamala.

Women aren't entitled to our votes.

He should maybe give reasons for men to support his husband's girlfriend campaign. That would make Mr Michelle happy

Foids should probably treat men better if they want men to vote for them

This is so dishonest cause it's obvious that foids (or even soys) do exactly the same thing that is voting and not voting for someone in virtue of their gender. But this is normal anyway and is a simple byproduct of a gendered reality. It's not a coincidence that democrats pioneered women candidates, their party being more feminist in it's essence.

This election is one of the female polarity vs male polarity (or what's left of it) and these hypocrites know it very well, especially when you know how they perceive Trump (he's a misogynist :soy: pussy hat protest :foidSoy:). Even after the debate Kamala supposedly won they all were like "haha beat by a girl". It's always baffling to me how they want the gender war but cry the moment it's not one sided, fuck them.