Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Objective Height Chart

Perfectly put post. At a certain point, height doesn’t really give you too much advantage but when you get to that 6’2-6’4 range you mog most guys and women like that. I wonder how my life would be if I was 6’3 Instead of 5’7.

Your life would likely be the same.

Tall men have an average of 1 sex partner more, below average men an average of 1 less, and 5'3 or shorter have 7 sex partners.

Tallcels here can't even get 1.

The obsession with height is one because the only way to change your height is with extremely risky and expensive surgery that might fuck up your ability to walk. And because men can't change this point of attraction they exaggerate its importance, like dick size. This is despite statistics showing that in the West it's only ovER for men 5'3 and shorter and EVEN THEN Normies in that height range do better than tallcels.

As we all know, height is very important to slaying. A chad with a bad height is instantly at a disadvantage and will easily be mogged by a chad with a good height. Here is an objective height chart I’ve detailed from surveys, studies and anecdotal evidence.

Below 5’8: At this height you are objectively short. Your height is a massive failo and will prevent you from being a true slayer. You better have the face of a PSL God cus if not it’s over.

5’8-5’9: This height is still technically short but it’s not completely over. You still might be made fun of for your height every now and then but you most likely won’t be known as “the short guy”. Your height is a bit of a failo but not to the point where you need to be a God to slay I know tons of 5’8 and 5’9 HTNs who do decently well with women so just make sure you are facemaxxed and gymmaxxed to reach your highest potential for slaying.

5’10-5’11: Contrary to what autists on here like to say, this IS average height in most Western countries. If you are this height you are not failoed for it at all so congrats. However, height isn’t a halo and shouldn’t be your strongest suit here because well you’re just the average guy, nothing too special here. You’ll probably get height mogged as much as you height mog others when you go out, and most people will be around your height. You will most likely never be made fun of your height here unless it’s dumb foids gaslighting you on the internet.

6’0-6’1: This is where we get to the tallish range. Still not much of a halo at this height except with really short girls (5’0-5’3). At this height you should comfortably mog more people then you get height mogged and your height will have a wide appeal to girls. No girl is realistically rejecting you because of your height at this point (unless she herself is in this range or close to it)

6’2-6’4: This is where we get to the golden standard. I truly believe this is the ideal height range and if you are in here congrats you’ve been blessed. At this point, you are at the very least top 10% in height in most western countries and will usually be known as “the tall guy” of the group. In a room you will most likely be the tallest, depending on the size, but it’s possible you won’t be the tallest in a large group setting like a club. This height has the widest appeal with girls and are the sexiest to them.

6’5+: This is where it gets a bit tricky. Many here argue if being too tall is a bad thing and the truth is it depends. It is obviously better to be too tall than too short but these heights don’t have wide appeal like 6’2-6’4 does. Are there ladies out there that want a giant that’s 6’5 and up yes but there are also ladies that might be slightly turned off by this height range so it’s a double edged sword. There is also the problem with proportions and more likely to have a horse face and harder to fill out a frame which can also be troublesome. Overall, I don’t think it is bad to be in this height range but certainly not the best imo.
I height mog most ppl where I’m at whenever I go out at 6’/6’1

I height mog most ppl where I’m at whenever I go out at 6’/6’1
Because you live in Asia you fucking tallfag bragger

@LL maxi too and @Restart80 and @wereq

As we all know, height is very important to slaying. A chad with a bad height is instantly at a disadvantage and will easily be mogged by a chad with a good height. Here is an objective height chart I’ve detailed from surveys, studies and anecdotal evidence.

Below 5’8: At this height you are objectively short. Your height is a massive failo and will prevent you from being a true slayer. You better have the face of a PSL God cus if not it’s over.

5’8-5’9: This height is still technically short but it’s not completely over. You still might be made fun of for your height every now and then but you most likely won’t be known as “the short guy”. Your height is a bit of a failo but not to the point where you need to be a God to slay I know tons of 5’8 and 5’9 HTNs who do decently well with women so just make sure you are facemaxxed and gymmaxxed to reach your highest potential for slaying.

5’10-5’11: Contrary to what autists on here like to say, this IS average height in most Western countries. If you are this height you are not failoed for it at all so congrats. However, height isn’t a halo and shouldn’t be your strongest suit here because well you’re just the average guy, nothing too special here. You’ll probably get height mogged as much as you height mog others when you go out, and most people will be around your height. You will most likely never be made fun of your height here unless it’s dumb foids gaslighting you on the internet.

6’0-6’1: This is where we get to the tallish range. Still not much of a halo at this height except with really short girls (5’0-5’3). At this height you should comfortably mog more people then you get height mogged and your height will have a wide appeal to girls. No girl is realistically rejecting you because of your height at this point (unless she herself is in this range or close to it)

6’2-6’4: This is where we get to the golden standard. I truly believe this is the ideal height range and if you are in here congrats you’ve been blessed. At this point, you are at the very least top 10% in height in most western countries and will usually be known as “the tall guy” of the group. In a room you will most likely be the tallest, depending on the size, but it’s possible you won’t be the tallest in a large group setting like a club. This height has the widest appeal with girls and are the sexiest to them.

6’5+: This is where it gets a bit tricky. Many here argue if being too tall is a bad thing and the truth is it depends. It is obviously better to be too tall than too short but these heights don’t have wide appeal like 6’2-6’4 does. Are there ladies out there that want a giant that’s 6’5 and up yes but there are also ladies that might be slightly turned off by this height range so it’s a double edged sword. There is also the problem with proportions and more likely to have a horse face and harder to fill out a frame which can also be troublesome. Overall, I don’t think it is bad to be in this height range but certainly not the best imo.
I’m 5’8.5” and have never been called short In my life

>All tall women have horse faces

dua_lipa_in_sexy_silver_outfit_8_by_ajleparde_df0gqrc-pre.jpg

Music Video Reaction GIF by Wrabel

When the cope is too strong.
This. It's much more, they have better faces on average than dwarf foids ngl

This. It's much more, they have better faces on average than dwarf foids ngl
Tall foids are hotter. This is a fact.

I wish I was a 2m tallchad so I could marry some 5’10” Stacey.

Tall foids are hotter. This is a fact.

Ofc !!! they are the best ...(aesthetic/physically speaking)

I wish I was a 2m tallchad so I could marry some 5’10” Stacey.

yeah, or with just being chad I think we could pull tall foids easily, I see plenty of average height brads / chads with tall foids on the street...but well we need to born again.... fuck this life man...