Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Objective Height Chart

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
As we all know, height is very important to slaying. A chad with a bad height is instantly at a disadvantage and will easily be mogged by a chad with a good height. Here is an objective height chart I’ve detailed from surveys, studies and anecdotal evidence.

Below 5’8: At this height you are objectively short. Your height is a massive failo and will prevent you from being a true slayer. You better have the face of a PSL God cus if not it’s over.

5’8-5’9: This height is still technically short but it’s not completely over. You still might be made fun of for your height every now and then but you most likely won’t be known as “the short guy”. Your height is a bit of a failo but not to the point where you need to be a God to slay I know tons of 5’8 and 5’9 HTNs who do decently well with women so just make sure you are facemaxxed and gymmaxxed to reach your highest potential for slaying.

5’10-5’11: Contrary to what autists on here like to say, this IS average height in most Western countries. If you are this height you are not failoed for it at all so congrats. However, height isn’t a halo and shouldn’t be your strongest suit here because well you’re just the average guy, nothing too special here. You’ll probably get height mogged as much as you height mog others when you go out, and most people will be around your height. You will most likely never be made fun of your height here unless it’s dumb foids gaslighting you on the internet.

6’0-6’1: This is where we get to the tallish range. Still not much of a halo at this height except with really short girls (5’0-5’3). At this height you should comfortably mog more people then you get height mogged and your height will have a wide appeal to girls. No girl is realistically rejecting you because of your height at this point (unless she herself is in this range or close to it)

6’2-6’4: This is where we get to the golden standard. I truly believe this is the ideal height range and if you are in here congrats you’ve been blessed. At this point, you are at the very least top 10% in height in most western countries and will usually be known as “the tall guy” of the group. In a room you will most likely be the tallest, depending on the size, but it’s possible you won’t be the tallest in a large group setting like a club. This height has the widest appeal with girls and are the sexiest to them.

6’5+: This is where it gets a bit tricky. Many here argue if being too tall is a bad thing and the truth is it depends. It is obviously better to be too tall than too short but these heights don’t have wide appeal like 6’2-6’4 does. Are there ladies out there that want a giant that’s 6’5 and up yes but there are also ladies that might be slightly turned off by this height range so it’s a double edged sword. There is also the problem with proportions and more likely to have a horse face and harder to fill out a frame which can also be troublesome. Overall, I don’t think it is bad to be in this height range but certainly not the best imo.

6’2-6’4: This is where we get to the golden standard. I truly believe this is the ideal height range and if you are in here congrats you’ve been blessed. At this point, you are at the very least top 10% in height in most western countries and will usually be known as “the tall guy” of the group. In a room you will most likely be the tallest, depending on the size, but it’s possible you won’t be the tallest in a large group setting like a club. This height has the widest appeal with girls and are the sexiest to them.
It was so comforting to read this, I almost forgot I've never touched a woman in my entire life, despite being the tallest guy in the room. :feelzez:

@CircumcisedClown

As we all know, height is very important to slaying. A chad with a bad height is instantly at a disadvantage and will easily be mogged by a chad with a good height. Here is an objective height chart I’ve detailed from surveys, studies and anecdotal evidence.

Below 5’8: At this height you are objectively short. Your height is a massive failo and will prevent you from being a true slayer. You better have the face of a PSL God cus if not it’s over.

5’8-5’9: This height is still technically short but it’s not completely over. You still might be made fun of for your height every now and then but you most likely won’t be known as “the short guy”. Your height is a bit of a failo but not to the point where you need to be a God to slay I know tons of 5’8 and 5’9 HTNs who do decently well with women so just make sure you are facemaxxed and gymmaxxed to reach your highest potential for slaying.

5’10-5’11: Contrary to what autists on here like to say, this IS average height in most Western countries. If you are this height you are not failoed for it at all so congrats. However, height isn’t a halo and shouldn’t be your strongest suit here because well you’re just the average guy, nothing too special here. You’ll probably get height mogged as much as you height mog others when you go out, and most people will be around your height. You will most likely never be made fun of your height here unless it’s dumb foids gaslighting you on the internet.

6’0-6’1: This is where we get to the tallish range. Still not much of a halo at this height except with really short girls (5’0-5’3). At this height you should comfortably mog more people then you get height mogged and your height will have a wide appeal to girls. No girl is realistically rejecting you because of your height at this point (unless she herself is in this range or close to it)

6’5+: This is where it gets a bit tricky. Many here argue if being too tall is a bad thing and the truth is it depends. It is obviously better to be too tall than too short but these heights don’t have wide appeal like 6’2-6’4 does. Are there ladies out there that want a giant that’s 6’5 and up yes but there are also ladies that might be slightly turned off by this height range so it’s a double edged sword. There is also the problem with proportions and more likely to have a horse face and harder to fill out a frame which can also be troublesome. Overall, I don’t think it is bad to be in this height range but certainly not the best imo.
You should add more depth to the below 5 8s, there is alot of difference between 5'6 and 5'1. I believe that if a man maxes enough stats he can be a sex haver until like the 5'3 mark. I have an uncle that slays at 5'5.

Cope 6'5 is manlet, 7'0 is the new golden standard.

You should add more depth to the below 5 8s, there is alot of difference between 5'6 and 5'1. I believe that if a man maxes enough stats he can be a sex haver until like the 5'3 mark. I have an uncle that slays at 5'5.
Anything under 5’8 is considered short for a man.

Only nitpick is 6'5+

If you're proportional, taller is better.

Proportional 7'0 > 6'3

It took me many years to take the below 5'8 pill. I'm still having a hard time accepting it.

@CopingForBrutality @depressedblackcel @Mecoja @subhuman

It took me many years to take the below 5'8 pill. I'm still having a hard time accepting it.
Only way is to Just Be First or get really lucky, that’s about it

Last edited:
Based chart. Sometimes looksmax can produce good threads and non retarded ones like that Chink supremacy thread I was reading a few minutes ago.
It’s because you are reading the offtopic subforum, it’s basically their equivalent of sewers here

I wish I was 6'0 so I could mog 99% curries.

@CopingForBrutality @depressedblackcel @Mecoja @subhuman
I agree, except the last one, as long as he is normie in looks 6'5+ still gets the height halo.

As long as someone is good looking its enough to be 2 inches taller than the girl, but in most cases women want 6-8 inches taller, since now shortest girls are 5'2-5'3, I agree you become potential dating material at 5'8'-5'9. I saw few cases irl where short foids called their 5'9 husbands tall.

6’0-6’1: This is where we get to the tallish range. Still not much of a halo at this height
I disagree. It’s a massive halo to have your height start with a 6. I think the problem with charts like this is that for foids there is no spectrum for their tastes, it’s binary. Are you hot or are you not? I think it’s not even just about attractiveness but just the status that comes with the number 6 instead of 5. Since they will reject 5’11 but smash 6’0. Being 6 feet will get you past the cutoff everywhere except the Netherlands. I’ve seen it happen with normies irl. They will say to some 6’1 or 6’0 guy “ohmygosh you’re so tall”. JFL ywn get a foid to say that to you unless you move to some seanigger shithole where everyone’s a literal midget.

Last edited:
Only nitpick is 6'5+

If you're proportional, taller is better.

Proportional 7'0 > 6'3

DzfVeJ7X4AAaO7z.jpg

7’0” Lauri Markenan

Height is never a disadvantage. 6’8” can be tricky because you start having to duck under doorways, but otherwise, taller is still better.

I disagree. It’s a massive halo to have your height start with a 6. I think the problem with charts like this is that for foids there is no spectrum for their tastes, it’s binary. Are you hot or are you not? I think it’s not even just about attractiveness but just the status that comes with the number 6 instead of 5. Since they will reject 5’11 but smash 6’0. Being 6 feet will get you past the cutoff everywhere except the Netherlands. I’ve seen it happen with normies irl. They will say to some 6’1 or 6’0 guy “ohmygosh you’re so tall”. JFL ywn get a foid to say that to you unless you move to some seanigger shithole where everyone’s a literal midget.
Every dude over 5’9.5” frauds 6’0”.

I agree, except the last one, as long as he is normie in looks 6'5+ still gets the height halo.
He’s saying height halo has diminishing returns when you’re over 6’5 compared to 6’2-6’4 men, there will be women that will fuck a giant but a little fewer.

“Many here argue if being too tall is a bad thing and the truth is it depends. It is obviously better to be too tall than too short but these heights don’t have wide appeal like 6’2-6’4 does. Are there ladies out there that want a giant that’s 6’5 and up yes but there are also ladies that might be slightly turned off by this height range so it’s a double edged sword.”

Ideal height couple is 6’3” for a man and 5’7” for a woman. Both are objectively very tall, but they’re still the ideal 8in apart.

I dont think a tall foid would reject anyone tall or remotely her height since they are mostly ignored

Ideal height couple is 6’3” for a man and 5’7” for a woman. Both are objectively very tall, but they’re still the ideal 8in apart.
more like 4'11 for the foid so i can dominate her

Giga curry cope. 5'11 is short in eyes of most young women.

He’s saying height halo has diminishing returns when you’re over 6’5 compared to 6’2-6’4 men, there will be women that will fuck a giant but a little fewer.

“Many here argue if being too tall is a bad thing and the truth is it depends. It is obviously better to be too tall than too short but these heights don’t have wide appeal like 6’2-6’4 does. Are there ladies out there that want a giant that’s 6’5 and up yes but there are also ladies that might be slightly turned off by this height range so it’s a double edged sword.”
Cope if you think any woman is turned off by 6’5”. 6’5” isn’t even freak tier, just rare.

d63b1ca64b625345eecb1daff4156ab9

Here’s Jacob Elordi (6’5”) standing next to his normal tallfag dad (6’2”) and mom (5’9”).

He’s clearly taller than them, but he doesn’t look like a monster. It’s not even really that noticeable compared to his regular tall dad. You’ve built 6’5” in your head to be massive, but it just barely breaks the barrier for regular tall.

Must Read Content

High IQ

I dont think a tall foid would reject anyone tall or remotely her height since they are mostly ignored
Cope. The average super model is 5’8” to 5’10”. Long legs is considered attractive in women.

Cope if you think any woman is turned off by 6’5”. 6’5” isn’t even freak tier, just rare.

d63b1ca64b625345eecb1daff4156ab9

Here’s Jacob Elordi (6’5”) standing next to his normal tallfag dad (6’2”) and mom (5’9”).

He’s clearly taller than them, but he doesn’t look like a monster. It’s not even really that noticeable compared to his regular tall dad. You’ve built 6’5” in your head to be massive, but it just barely breaks the barrier for regular tall.
he's going to have the same smv as a 6'4'' man, Jason Momoa is 6'4 and everyone considers him a giant, there are diminishing returns on height.
FNVVwGtVQAApqV2.jpg

after 6'4, returns get smaller (less than 5%) and after 6'7, it's negative because taller women fear having a very tall daughters.

he's going to have the same smv as a 6'4'' man, Jason Momoa is 6'4 and everyone considers him a giant, there are diminishing returns on height.
FNVVwGtVQAApqV2.jpg

after 6'4, returns get smaller (less than 5%) and after 6'7, it's negative because taller women fear having a very tall daughters.
Stop talking about numbers and look at the picture. Yes, 6’5” is 99th percentile and likely the tallest man you’d see in real life, but it’s still only 2in taller than 6’3”.

Dating apps are full of retardation because women can’t visualize height. Yes, Jacob Elordi is very tall, but standing next to the “ideal 6’3” man” he looks normal. You have internet brain rot if you think IRL any woman gives a fuck about the difference between 6’3” and 6’5”. If his dad put on a pair of boots while Jacob wore flip flops, they’d look nearly the same.

Stop talking about numbers and look at the picture. Yes, 6’5” is 99th percentile and likely the tallest man you’d see in real life, but it’s still only 2in taller than 6’3”.

Dating apps are full of retardation because women can’t visualize height. Yes, Jacob Elordi is very tall, but standing next to the “ideal 6’3” man” he looks normal. You have internet brain rot if you think IRL any woman gives a fuck about the difference between 6’3” and 6’5”. If his dad put on a pair of boots while Jacob wore flip flops, they’d look nearly the same.
that's what I just said, he will have the same smv as a 6'3 - 6'4 man

I completely agree with this chart. The heightpill is overrated and it is not as important as the face and race pills.

Perfectly put post. At a certain point, height doesn’t really give you too much advantage but when you get to that 6’2-6’4 range you mog most guys and women like that. I wonder how my life would be if I was 6’3 Instead of 5’7.

My observations in the UK.

5'6 or less - Don't even fucking bother if you have any social ailments, autism etc. Try to find other ways to make life fulfilling. Extremely tiny chance if NT or you could luck out in some tight rural community with a normie tier face. I know at least a few white guys at this height range from school that have girlfriends, but it all came from extremely close social circles.

5'7 to 5'8 - You're in big trouble, especially if non-white, but in general your face has to be very good. Again, NT and social circle are crucial and will save you if you have a normie face - those will be the couples you see in the streets. Consider yourself fucked if you're moving to a new city, where you'll have to start over with making friends.

5'9 to 5'11 - Just ordinary, no one will ever call you short at this height in the UK. You are neither advantaged or disadvantaged. I'm 5'9.5, in my experience, they'll be plenty of dudes taller, but plenty you'll be taller than. If you don't have a rich social life, expect a lot of difficulty still. Max out all other categories to the best of your abilities, and pray.

6'0 and over - Smooth fucking sailing, you're getting HUGE SMV gains with every inch over 6 feet, but once again if you're a retard socially, you're going to waste your privilege. My friend is a White normie at 6 feet flat, fairly autistic with women, and he gets opportunities thrown at him fairly regularly from ethnic women, but he never takes them because he's a volcel retard that seems to just want that idealistic white brunette that never comes. He's late 20s and hasn't had sex thus far.

6'6 or over - Just need a HTN face or more to be a literal Living God. Harems of women you can rotate, endless attention, female simps, the entire package. I know a Tyrone at 6'8 and he always brags about this stuff, we all know he lives a completely different life.

This is pretty accurate. Excluding high schoolers, I rarely see guys under 5'8 in relationships.

Retard thats a supermodel im speaking for average tall foid
Height is irrelevant to women, retard.

The ideal height for women according to men is 5’5”, but that’s only because it’s average. Men don’t really give a shit about a girl’s height either way. Some men really like short girls, and some men really like tall girls, but all women like tall men and hate short men.

You’re coping out this world if you think a foid’s life gets harder at 5’8”. If your mom was tall, you likely wouldn’t be cursed as a manlet inkwell.

kate-upton-walks-the-runway-at-the-beach-bunny-swimwear-show-during-merecdes-benz-fashion-week.jpg

>Wow bro, Kate Upton is 5’10”. Tall girls are so gross; she must be so insecure about her height
:lul::lul::lul:

This is pretty accurate. Excluding high schoolers, I rarely see guys under 5'8 in relationships.
My cousin is an attractive, 5’8” gymnast foid, and her husband is shorter than her.

However, my family is actually kinda trad, and her dad is like a 5’5” Greek manlet, so there’s definitely a Freudian aspect to the relationship.

Either way, he’s a cool guy and he definitely saved his future son’s life. They’ve only had girls so far tho.

My cousin is an attractive, 5’8” gymnast foid, and her husband is shorter than her.

However, my family is actually kinda trad, and her dad is like a 5’5” Greek manlet, so there’s definitely a Freudian aspect to the relationship.

Either way, he’s a cool guy and he definitely saved his future son’s life. They’ve only had girls so far tho.
I have an aunt that's a 5'9 MTB and her husband is a 5'6 incel (they had an arranged marriage). Their son (my cousin) luckily ended up being a 6'2 HTN.

Height is irrelevant to women, retard.

The ideal height for women according to men is 5’5”, but that’s only because it’s average. Men don’t really give a shit about a girl’s height either way. Some men really like short girls, and some men really like tall girls, but all women like tall men and hate short men.

You’re coping out this world if you think a foid’s life gets harder at 5’8”. If your mom was tall, you likely wouldn’t be cursed as a manlet inkwell.

kate-upton-walks-the-runway-at-the-beach-bunny-swimwear-show-during-merecdes-benz-fashion-week.jpg

>Wow bro, Kate Upton is 5’10”. Tall girls are so gross; she must be so insecure about her height
:lul::lul::lul:
Corrections foids with tall height and horse face they will never be chosen unless fetishized as for model tall foids its clear their fate

Corrections foids with tall height and horse face they will never be chosen unless fetishized as for model tall foids its clear their fate
>All tall women have horse faces

dua_lipa_in_sexy_silver_outfit_8_by_ajleparde_df0gqrc-pre.jpg

Music Video Reaction GIF by Wrabel

When the cope is too strong.

why dont you do it!

You didn't say anything aboout turbomanlets, make an objective height chart about them

You didn't say anything aboout turbomanlets, make an objective height chart about them
I already told you, if you are under 5’8 and don’t have a chad face, you will never get laid

I already told you, if you are under 5’8 and don’t have a chad face, you will never get laid
Tell me more about them, dn care about normies and tallfags