Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Supertall Guys Are Freaks

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
Sport Stand Here GIF by FOX Sports

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnpa_BUuQ0e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

>Bro, 6’6”+ dudes look like freaks bro
>They’re all weird looking bro. Nobody wants to be that tall
Cope, supertall niggas, especially now, often come out looking fine, especially this new generation. This nigga above is nearly 7ft, and he’s got a high-tier normie face and regular proportions and movement. 6’11” + high-tier normie face = omnichad.

What foid doesn’t want to brag to her friends that her boyfriend is fucking 2ft taller than her?

DzfVeJ7X4AAaO7z.jpg

Lauri Markenan, 7ft Finnish whitechad, looks perfectly normal proportions wise, but makes regular men look like midgets.

This German TikTok volleyball player is probably the lankiest/weirdest looking, and he still looks fine, if a little skinny.

Super tall niggas don’t come out looking like Shaq, Andre the Giant, or Kevin Durant anymore.

Meanwhile, the Island Boys are only 5’9” with weird ass proportions. Their lanky, and their torsos and necks are very long.

Just lol at younger me not wanting to be over 6’0” because I thought it would look weird. I thought 6’0” was the perfect height because that was Anakin Skywalker’s height.

112121-trevor-lawrence-marissa.jpg

6’6”-6’8” is probably the perfect height because you can tower over 5’8”-5’10” women like a regular dude does over 5’0” foidlets, and your son’s have 0.4% of being short.
Here’s Trevor Lawrence (6’6”) with his wife (5’9”) in 3in heels.

Jesus that Finnish dude would slay literally everywhere he went. Life is not fair.

Height is life

Jesus that Finnish dude would slay literally everywhere he went. Life is not fair.
He plays for the Utah Jazz lmao (used to play for the Bulls). He makes $17mil/yr right now.

1436172193.jpg

I can only imagine how many chaste Mormon bitches he’s fucked with his uncut BWC.

He plays for the Utah Jazz lmao (used to play for the Bulls). He makes $17mil/yr right now.

1436172193.jpg

I can only imagine how many chaste Mormon bitches he’s fucked with his uncut BWC.
Basketball players probably live the best lives out of all men. Rich and drowning in pussy. Broooootal

Basketball players probably live the best lives out of all men. Rich and drowning in pussy. Broooootal
White basketball players especially. They get to reap all the benefits of niggerball culture, and they don’t even have to live as a nigga.

They probably don’t give a shit about the BLM shit, but who cares, I’m tall, rich, and white.

I am so jealous of the Finnish guy’s body.

6’6”-6’8” is probably the perfect height because you can tower over 5’8”-5’10” women like a regular dude does over 5’0” foidlets, and your son’s have 0.4% of being short.

Yeah, I saw a 4'8 toilet and despite our 14 inch height difference I kept thinking if she would have been into me if I were 6'8 and was two whole feet taller than her.

Yeah, I saw a 4'8 toilet and despite our 14 inch height difference I kept thinking if she would have been into me if I were 6'8 and was two whole feet taller than her.
It’s brutal because taller with long legs women are generally seen as more attractive, but men also like the feeling of towering over a small woman.

Supertall fags get the best of both worlds. They can pick up some 5’9” Victoria Secret model and still tower over her by 10in. Then their gigagenetics combine to make a super nigga. It’s not fair.

It’s ridiculous how much life just falls to together as long as you’re born with the right cards. You get to have your cake and eat it too, no compromises.

Cope, supertall niggas, especially now, often come out looking fine, especially this new generation. This nigga above is nearly 7ft, and he’s got a high-tier normie face and regular proportions and movement. 6’11” + high-tier normie face = omnichad.

What foid doesn’t want to brag to her friends that her boyfriend is fucking 2ft taller than her?

DzfVeJ7X4AAaO7z.jpg

Lauri Markenan, 7ft Finnish whitechad, looks perfectly normal proportions wise, but makes regular men look like midgets.

This German TikTok volleyball player is probably the lankiest/weirdest looking, and he still looks fine, if a little skinny.

Super tall niggas don’t come out looking like Shaq, Andre the Giant, or Kevin Durant anymore.

View attachment 705496
Meanwhile, the Island Boys are only 5’9” with weird ass proportions. Their lanky, and their torsos and necks are very long.

Just lol at younger me not wanting to be over 6’0” because I thought it would look weird. I thought 6’0” was the perfect height because that was Anakin Skywalker’s height
\]\\

DzfVeJ7X4AAaO7z.jpg

View attachment 705496

Just lol at younger me not wanting to be over 6’0” because I thought it would look weird. I thought 6’0” was the perfect height because that was Anakin Skywalker’s height.

I hate tallfags. There is a 6'8 - 6'9 normie tier one in my group therapy now that is talking to this low tier becky foid I ascended with. I hate tall fags.

skinny tallfags look gay as fuck, but bitches love them, a real giant are monsters who look like Andre the Giant idk if hes not as tall as tallfag no.722 he looks like a beast, this how a real giant looks like, but bitches dont like it cause theyre scared

anything above 195cm is just uncomfortably tall

Height signals dominance anything under 6 feet your considered a manlet women view you as a little boy especially if your not Chadlite facial wise

It depends tall guys who have balance and can move properly and don’t hunch have way higher SMV to the ogres built like Andre the giant. Those ogres a lot of the time are incel

It depends tall guys who have balance and can move properly and don’t hunch have way higher SMV to the ogres built like Andre the giant. Those ogres a lot of the time are incel
Andre the Giant wasn’t even close to an incel. He once had two small noodlewhores suck his dick while he was shitting on the toilet.

the more height you have the better, there's no limit to what height you need to be unless you're over 7feet then you will be seen as a bit abnormal but still get a ton of girls who have petite fetishes

I wish I was massive as well, like 6'8+. I just want to heightmogg all humans in my vicinity

It’s brutal because taller with long legs women are generally seen as more attractive, but men also like the feeling of towering over a small woman.

Supertall fags get the best of both worlds. They can pick up some 5’9” Victoria Secret model and still tower over her by 10in. Then their gigagenetics combine to make a super nigga. It’s not fair.

It’s ridiculous how much life just falls to together as long as you’re born with the right cards. You get to have your cake and eat it too, no compromises.
fucking moggers. They are blessed in all ways.