Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Objective comparison between a GF and a car

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
1200px-Renault_R5_GTR_blue_hr.jpg

She sucks, which makes her a keeper. Meanwhile a GF wouldn't suck you without going thru a feminist rant, and that's once a month.
She isn't high maintenance (less than 100k), even at high mileage. Meanwhile, a GF would suck your blood to get her ridiculous nails done.
She doesn't have annoying female friends. Meanwhile, a GF talks about everything you do in the bedroom regardless of your consent.
She's ugly, but you like her nonetheless. Meanwhile an ugly GF would make you pay her frustration of not being able to fuck Chad

images

Foid = bad

Yes, women nowadays are so useless and unpleasant I honestly wonder why we still seek them at this point. Maybe we lack the spirit of God and not some stupid lizard-brain dominated weak cunt.

Maybe we lack the spirit of God
Jesus was a based cult leader, but also a Chad harem owner so meh fuck his hedonism in disguise.

ill buyand read 10 feminist books to acsend

Yes, women nowadays are so useless and unpleasant I honestly wonder why we still seek them at this point.
It's our stupid primal instincts hardwired into our brain. I wish I could crush the feelings, however it doesn't feel possible.

It's our stupid primal instincts hardwired into our brain. I wish I could crush the feelings, however it doesn't feel possible.
If men started seeing foids as just another guy on the street, cucked theories like 'foids more valuable than men because womb' would go out of the window in an instant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back