Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Obese smelly normie on the train had a gf. Face>body

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I'm sitting on the train and this huge obese normie guy came and sits next to me with his gf. Even though he was obese you could tell he had a normie tier face because not that much fat went to his face compared to his body, he could probably be a high tier normie If he lost weight. His gf was still fat but probably half his size (and honestly I'd smash because my standards are rock bottom now)

And not only was he fat but when he breathed with his mouth I could smell his disgusting breath. Fat faggot didnt even brush his teeth.

I'm sitting there being getting blackpilled like crazy. It doesnt matter that I've spend hundreds of hours gymceling and actually maintain personal hygiene, the very fact that he face mogged me makes all of my positive attributes obsolete.

How tall was he?

Anecdotes really dont change anything. It might even be that there are certain women with ugly men, but the vast majority of them avoid us like the plague.

How tall was he?
Definitely height mogged me. I'd say he was 6'1
Anecdotes really dont change anything. It might even be that there are certain women with ugly men, but the vast majority of them avoid us like the plague.
Lol did you even read?
I experienced a blackpill irl.
This guy was the opposite of everything normies tell us to do. He was fat, and smelly. But because he had a good face and height he could still slay

Lol did you even read?
I experienced a blackpill irl.
This guy was the opposite of everything normies tell us to do. He was fat, and smelly. But because he had a good face and height he could still slay
JFL at you calling him normie. If he was 185cm, obese and smelly then his face was definitely very very good-looking.

No, it happens a lot. Over a third of the population is obese in the US, so it's only reasonable that some in that vast category would be at least average despite their handicap.

Ah, that explains it. Fatness isn't nearly as fatal to tall men with good frames as it is to thin-wristed manlets.

Face & height >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

Both are genetics. Genetics are unchangeable from birth. You cant approach or 'maxx' your way out of trueceldom.

Bluepiller "if you havent approached youre fakecel/volcel" copers are mad rn

Height, face and frame dictate almost everything in your life.

It could have been his sister

normalfags get more pussy than we give them credit for