Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OBESE BLACK REDDIT FOIDS ARE AWARE OF JBW

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
D3501D13 8236 420D 81CE E72A0902ECF0

E0A535B5 2C59 4C3F 8F41 B5A444751A86
E0B40BB2 E858 4ECD A2B1 6BCD520DFF4B

Replace a couple words and they talk a lot like soy ethnicels tbh.:feelsgah:

Foids are hypergamous and all want the 90th percentile of men.

If black foids had as much smv as white foids they’d date out their race and go for white men just like noodlewhores do tbh (noodles have less than whites but more than blacks.)

So now the black obese foid populatuon of reddit cry about not even being able to get Tyrone.

I hate women:feelscomfy:

Attachments

• C2DAEC36-6ADD-44F6-A8EB-83C8A3EC2671.jpeg
    C2DAEC36-6ADD-44F6-A8EB-83C8A3EC2671.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DCF5EACE-C378-4334-BDBF-5FFC73D242F1.jpeg
    DCF5EACE-C378-4334-BDBF-5FFC73D242F1.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Gee I wonder why they are so hated, let me think.

Is it because their males commit the highest proportion of crime % and if someone comes into your shop and holds a shotgun to your face it's statistically likely to be a nigger? What about their rap "culture" and glorifying materialism, fat asses and crime?

Nope must be just racism. Protip: If you don't want to be treated like monkeys, don't behave like monkeys sweaty. :feelsokman:

imagine the smell of her monkey pussy

why are so many black foids obese?

looks like if a blackcel in here did that sex change filter. She literally looks like a man
Gee I wonder why they are so hated, let me think.

Is it because their males commit the highest proportion of crime % and if someone comes into your shop and holds a shotgun to your face it's statistically likely to be a nigger? What about their rap "culture" and glorifying materialism, fat asses and crime?

Nope must be just racism. Protip: If you don't want to be treated like monkeys, don't behave like monkeys sweaty. :feelsokman:
but but but but muh oppression!!!!!

Even femcels on reddit admit JBW is true yet some niggas here still can't. Let that sink in

source.gif

View attachment 448736
View attachment 448740View attachment 448741

Replace a couple words and they talk a lot like soy ethnicels tbh.:feelsgah:

Foids are hypergamous and all want the 90th percentile of men.

If black foids had as much smv as white foids they’d date out their race and go for white men just like noodlewhores do tbh (noodles have less than whites but more than blacks.)

So now the black obese foid populatuon of reddit cry about not even being able to get Tyrone.

I hate women:feelscomfy:
The mainstream treats black people like these poor little fragile eggshells. You say NIGGER and the entire world fucking implodes on itself, it's pathetic. "Bigotry of low expectations" doesn't even begin to cover the reality of it. In the USA the double standards/specific protections for black folk are apparent as day, but dumb fuck women and normies are fine with it.

My issue is the double standard and hypocrisy from the mainstream retards -- either all of it is OK or none of it is (racism vs whites vs blacks vs eskimos, whatever I mean). Whatever your rules you should apply them fairly to everyone (not what actually occurs because people are stupid). My observation's been that black people are permitted to be pretty fucking blatantly racist out in the open and nobody says shit/it's accepted or even actively encouraged -- meanwhile a whitey makes a racist joke in jest they're "cancelled"/labeled a racist and their reputation is destroyed, it's disproportionate and each group receives a completely different response from the mainstream.

Consider being the only white guy at an all black school vs the only black guy at an all white school. That whitey is FUCKED -- meanwhile that black kid is probably fine barring maybe some jokes. I'll clarify some black dudes are fucking awesome -- most based and real guys out there when it comes to women usually. They often say it how it is and I respect that.

What I don't respect is the niggers who park across two handicapped spaces illegally because they're assholes who know they won't get in trouble for it or who throw their fucking garbage at me in Chicago for no reason or who get into fights/cause property damage in the local Target or the fucking monkey negresses who are louder than 15 cannons and have no decency or respect for other people. They're borderline wild animals who are selfish as fuck and never follow basic rules probably because they assume everyone else is racist and out to get them or some bullshit but their behavior just reinforces those notions. Source: lived in a poor part of Chicago, it changes you.

Last edited: