Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NWO feeling some pressure in Ukraine now

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Great credit to Russia to get beaten down that hard, and not give up, at least so far. And regroup with a new strategy and tactics. And also to turn to the Muslims.. Chechens, Syrians and Libyans, plus double down on the Mercenary companies in Russia to get soldiers in the fight. My question was a regular Russians seem not willing to be conscripted so far, how is Russia going to get enough soldiers to keep going.

Russia also took the gloves off and is bombing and cruise missile hitting targets across Ukraine. And the new battle tactics of having a perimeter of dug in infantry in layers, and then behind that a ton of artillery of different kinds(aka the usual tactics of past wars). And just reducing any village or city that resists to rubble.

Where the NWO is feeling some pressure is Ukraine needs shit loads of artillery, armored vehicles and also some big air defense systems. But the Western countries don't have large amounts of that kind of ground army stuff, so they can't send a huge amount in the near term. Granted given time the US can order large amounts of ground army vehicles and equipment, but its going to take time to manufacture and the US is going to have to spend serious money. For air defenses NATO is going to have to operate those in Ukraine.

Zelensky is also right he said Ukraine needs $7 billion a month in cash. My estimate at the start of the war was Ukraine would need $10 billion a month, so far the NWO has been slow to get the cash in there.. probably because they need the infrastructure in the country to make sure it doesn't just get stolen. I noticed the West has stabilized the Ukraine currency, which allows the Ukrainians to print money.

What ever Nato ships to Ukraine, Russia will just bomb it. I can't believe the American Government doesn't realize that already.

Heil rossiya