Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nursing school is cancer and suifuel for incels

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
All it will take for you to get kicked out is for an instructor (usually a foid) to take a strong dislike in you, and you might as well drop out since they would make your life is a living hell.:reeeeee::reeeeee: Unless you’re at least Normie tier, don’t even think about it. I got kicked off nursing school as an ethnicel for arguing with a Karen foid about some stupid rule that I broke during clinicals in the hospital :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Edit: I was literally in the second semester before the last, months away from graduation.

All it will take for you to get kicked out is for an instructor (usually a foid) to take a strong dislike in you, and you might as well drop out since they would make your life is a living hell.:reeeeee::reeeeee: Unless you’re at least Normie tier, don’t even think about it. I got kicked off nursing school as an ethnicel for arguing with a Karen foid about some stupid rule that I broke during clinicals in the hospital :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Edit: I was literally in the second semester before the last, months away from graduation.
Ragefuel.

Is there a protocol where you can appeal? Could you speak to an administrator or senior nurse to explain the situation?

If not and you are made to leave ask for official paperwork to show you've successfully completed two years of the course so that you could apply again either at the same school or another one.