Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nurses are such lovely caring people x

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This example is one of many examples i can give, show and support my view that 95 % of nurses or women in any sort of healthcare/ care field are psychopaths, narcisstic, and just love to put on a show for brownie points.

"but nurses are such caring people x"
" they deserve higher pay!!!"
" but the care i got in hospital was amazing!!! nurses go above and beyond!"

This is all bullshit. You can clearly see through their facial facade that these women are all mentally ill, and downright disgusting human beings.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71xmRCVx5sY

nurses are the biggest whores on the planet

Their fetish is to nurse a Chad back to health.
They want to see him naked and fuck him in their uniforms.
And yeah a baby killer foid, definitely not surprised, it's called "abortion" :feelshaha:

Damn she's kinda cute I'd let her kill my babies

Too bad she wouldn't even look at me. She'd think my babies are too ugly to kill.

Aborting babies are so amazing. Nurses save lives:feelsjuice:

There are tons of scandals on the internet of nurses sending nudes or doing sexual activities at work.

All foids are whores, every last one of them.

nurses are the biggest whores on the planet
Seems pretty negative and harsh.

Nurses get paid well. They are highly skilled.

I don't get the hate.

I hate all medical and law enforcement who went along with abusive Covid bullshit. Fuck em.

95 % of nurses or women in any sort of healthcare/ care field are psychopaths, narcisstic, and just love to put on a show for brownie points.
are you excluding male nurses?
Foids

This is all bullshit. You can clearly see through their facial facade that these women are all downright disgusting human beings.

I've modified your error. You are quite welcome.

All foids are whores, every last one of them.

Yes. Let me add an addition:

1. Superficial charm and high sense of self-worth-

They have the charm to easily have tons of social media followers, and are always on QUEEN shit for egregious behavior. Females are incapable of thinking other people are better than them. They demand to be constantly listened to. Anything that kills the fun makes them sad. Fun at the expense of other's happiness.

2. They are extreme liars

Easy for them to say different things at different times based on the situation. Always making excuses as to why they don't fulfill their promises. They don't even care that you KNOW they are lying. Make you take blame for everything.

3. Cold heartless, living parasitic lifestyles

Other people's feelings do NOT matter. They want to turn others against each other. They want others to do FOR THEM. Not do anything themselves. Prefer NOT to work for a living.

4. Poor behavioral control and promiscuous

OF + getting drunk and having a three-way in Cabo after getting a poorly done tattoo of their daddy on the clevage.

5. DO NOT take responsibility, possible childhood abuse

A history of juvenile delinquency, and not taking responsibility for it. As kids they were constantly able to get others to take the fall FOR them. HATE taking responsibility for their actions.

Women who do not fill this bucket list simply do not exist, prove me wrong.

Conversely, incels are the complete opposite of a psychopath:

1. Completely charmless, with low self-esteem
2. Honest to a fault, and utterly guileless
3. Maybe youngcels are possible parasites, but past that most incels do not have the opportunity to be parasites, WE HAVE to have jobs, We HAVE to earn our keep. No one cares about us enough to allow us to be leeches. Not even our own parents. We obviously have hearts because we want to be loved very badly, and sincerely.
4. High inhib virgins
5. Take responsibility for everything, or example currycels feeling shame over bobsandvegene texting lowIQ curries have done

Yep its just a false exterior