Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nurse foid confirmed my worst fears

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
Got mistaken as a teen when shopping at LCBO one time fucking suifuel
yeah man, liquor stores as soon as they see me, it was some indian fuck going "NO TEENAGERS"

pretty easy.head\forehead shape eye\eyebrows
View attachment 362282

facts.People only say it's a good think because they think you are going to age accordingly and look 25 at 35.in fact people with babyfaces age like total shit.Going through your 20's looking like a teenager then look 40 once you start balding and covering in wrinkles. @FullTimeLoser

yeah it's a common thing among incels.not surprising
Facts. I literally had a baby face and people confused me for a 14 year old at 22. Then hair line receded and my skin looks like shit and now I can pass for 40

Looking younger isnt why youre rotting here. Its usually a good thing or atleast better than looking older than your age.
Cope

you never should have looked into a mirror. it's over

Link-agony.gif

It is a good thing.

She was doing a blood test on me and she asked me how old I was. I told her I was 19 and then she said "you look much younger". There was about a second of silence and then she said "that's a good thing".
FUCK.
I always felt like I was 2 - 3 years younger than everyone else my age. I thought it was all in my head.
Now I know why women see me as an asexual chihuahua.

How the fuck could she even tell how old I looked if half my face was covered by a mask?
People used to tell me that, that usually means that you have some craneal un-develop feature. Perhaps weak chin .people never tell chad he look younger