Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nuremberg Code of 1947 and Mandatory Vaccininations

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★★
Article 6 Section 3 of the Nuremberg Code states;

"In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

Since the Vaccine is only now being tested for long term effects should it not be deemed experimental and an individual should be free to choose?

Article 6 Section 3 of the Nuremberg Code states;

"In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

Since the Vaccine is only now being tested for long term effects should it not be deemed experimental and an individual should be free to choose?

Reading your rights is passe, now it's all about obeying the government and media these days.

The sheeple don't mind being threated like the slaves they are
"TAKE YOUR 200TH DOSE, GOY! YOU DON'T WANT THE DANGEROUS VIRUS TO SPREAD, DO YOU!"

Still not taking it :feelshaha:

Not gonna take it

Simple as

TAKE IT, GOY! BE A RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN! :feelsbaton:
Jay Cutler bodybuilder 2008 crop

ME AFTER TAKING MY HOMEMADE VACCINE (ANABOLICS) AND GETTING A NEW HAIRCUT (FROM MY MOM SINCE I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON TREN AND BANG ENERGY DRINK) :cool::cool::cool::p:lul::lul:;):y'all::forcedsmile:

True. Take steroids, nigga. You live in Bulgaria
I don't want to fuck up my body, only normie scums does this. But most guys here are taller than me and gymmaxx like crazy (said it for the n-th time on this forum) No girls/women here will want to have anything to do with me. Im a framecel

I don't want to fuck up my body, only normie scums does this. But most guys here are taller than me and gymmaxx like crazy (said it for the n-th time on this forum) No girls/women here will want to have anything to do with me. Im a framecel
Roidmaxxing for foids smh :feelsUgh:

You are free to not take it goy!

But you cant work anymore nor take neetbux

You are free to not take it goy!

But you cant work anymore nor take neetbux

An extract from the Wiki article reads:

"The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion;"

If the long term effects of the vaccine are unknown then this is surely an experimental vaccine and making it mandatory is a serious breach of medical ethics formulated by serious and intelligent doctors during the Nuremberg Trials of WW2 war criminals.

Last edited:
The virus we're told we're trying to get rid of is covid.
The "virus" the elites are successfully getting rid of is us.

If it's not abundantly clear yet, the rule of law inside the west is effectively gone as we have gone the road of lawlessness. I laugh at all those who think there's a legal way of resisting against what they're implementing everywhere. There's only one way to stop all of this but so far nobody has the guts to do it yet within an organized fashion. Legal resisting, pacifism, or protest will achieve you nothing, there's only one language the current global elites understand. :feelsclown:

the rule of law inside the west is effectively gone as we have gone the road of lawlessness.

A US Congressional statute states that aliens who do not have a legal right to be present in the United States “shall be detained pending a final determination of credible fear of persecution and, if found not to have such a fear, until removed”.

Biden releases ten's of thousands of illegal aliens over the southern border of the USA, ignoring the rule of law.

Now I'm not making a point about illegal immigration. My point is that some laws in the USA are being knowingly ignored by the US government.

To my mind it appears the Rule of Law has broken down so why should any law be enforced? By what authority should citizens obey any laws if the US administration itself does not comply to laws?

Back to the mandatory vaccine. Care workers in the UK will have their employment terminated without the double jab. The jab is still experimental since long term testing has only just begun.

This is a clearly wrong and contravenes the Nuremberg Code which was created out of the horrors of WW2 experiments on humans.

Something is very wrong here.

Last edited: