Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Number one sign a user is a fed

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Typically if you post a threat declaring you're going to commit a mass shooting on any social media platform including here feds will knock at your door. If a user makes a threat that they're going to commit a mass shooting and then absolutely nothing happens and they continue to interact with the forum they're most definitely a fed with the small chance they're from some niche country no one's heard of.

Lol fedposters are easy to spot they just sound try-hard and they come off as cringe

Number 2 sign. If they have a 20-step detailed plan for a mass shooting, complete with a PowerPoint presentation, they're probably a fed. Who else does that.

Number 2 sign. If they have a 20-step detailed plan for a mass shooting, complete with a PowerPoint presentation, they're probably a fed. Who else does that.
"I'm Gonna post my secret plans on this public forum!"

''Constantly praises ER, Alek or Cho'' like his whole life is dedicated to it

Also they are super edgy even by forum standards

If a user makes a threat that they're going to commit a mass shooting
Yes they're either a fed or extremely low inhib with no thoughts of the consequences of their postings (may be reasonable if they live in some shithole as you said). I'm sometimes worried about my account here and the possible consequences irl, even if there's only a small chance something could happen, and I don't even type stuff like that. Not to mention back when I created my account, my heartrate was going very high every time i posted something because I was not used to partaking in online communities at all, whether .is or imageboards JFL, I had always only lurked. Let alone saying glowing shit like that.

It's so over for try hard glowie fedcels

Also virtue signalling of truecelhood, like this forum has special prize for victim olympics winner 2024

''I love to rape foids everyday even small girls!!!'' totally not IT cuck who is doing it to YT content
LOL

Also virtue signalling of truecelhood, like this forum has special prize for victim olympics winner 2024
Not really a fed trait.

Yes they're either a fed or extremely low inhib with no thoughts of the consequences of their postings (may be reasonable if they live in some shithole as you said). I'm sometimes worried about my account here and the possible consequences irl, even if there's only a small chance something could happen, and I don't even type stuff like that. Not to mention back when I created my account, my heartrate was going very high every time i posted something because I was not used to partaking in online communities at all, whether .is or imageboards JFL, I had always only lurked. Let alone saying glowing shit like that.
Funny considering your name but better safe than sorry

It's so over for try hard glowie fedcels

they glow in the dark

Typically if you post a threat declaring you're going to commit a mass shooting on any social media platform including here feds will knock at your door. If a user makes a threat that they're going to commit a mass shooting and then absolutely nothing happens and they continue to interact with the forum they're most definitely a fed with the small chance they're from some niche country no one's heard of.
That'd be a funny thing to do on Mumsnet . com :feelshaha:

Most forums are just feds trying to entrap other feds

I pity the feds... ai will replace them and they'll be out of a job... They won't be very fed then! Maybe they could get a few part time jobs as mall security? (Just ignore the thieving niggers and only "detain" the white criminals bro.)

> Yeah bro, I'm just like all of you, I'm the truest truecel alive, I'm a MAP, go ER today!! Here's my entire gun collection btw :feelsLSD: :smonk:

Unrelated Once saw a nigga who named himself MAPervert JFL

> Yeah bro, I'm just like all of you, I'm the truest truecel alive, I'm a MAP, go ER today!! Here's my entire gun collection btw :feelsLSD: :smonk:

Unrelated Once saw a nigga who named himself MAPervert JFL
Lol

"Hello fellow brocels. Do you also hate femoids? I wished i could go ER on them (in minecraft). What do y'all think?"

"Brocels how many of you are planning to go ER and how?"
"I'm Gonna post my secret plans on this public forum!"
''Constantly praises ER, Alek or Cho'' like his whole life is dedicated to it
"Truecel trait: you dream of raping twenty toddlers"
''I love to rape foids everyday even small girls!!!''
Yeah bro, I'm just like all of you, I'm the truest truecel alive, I'm a MAP, go ER today!! Here's my entire gun collection btw :feelsLSD: :smonk:
"Hello fellow brocels. Do you also hate femoids? I wished i could go ER on them (in minecraft). What do y'all think?"
There will be a [REDACTED] on the date of [REDACTED]. Don't go outside near the [REDACTED]. Stay safe out there, buddy boyos, and may the spirit of ER embody you in your next [REDACTED].

There will be a [REDACTED] on the date of [REDACTED]. Don't go outside near the [REDACTED]. Stay safe out there, buddy boyos, and may the spirit of ER embody you in your next [REDACTED].
That's the quickest way to go to jail :feelshaha:

Is this your way of saying you're gonna do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back