Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Numales are the worst of both worlds.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
In terms of looks and behavior, it's like numales have the worst combo of masculinity and femininity possible.

Skinny guys with low T faces but with a beard, fuckboy glasses and a hitler youth haircut with a receding hairline.  

Then you have their behavior.  Passive aggressive, high inhibition, and deeply approval seeking, yet also smug, obnoxiously vocal and cocky.  

Some of them have the potential to looksmax and be decent looking but everything they do is the antithesis of looksmaxxing.  Since they're low T they should at least pretty boy max by shaving their beard, ditching their dipshit glasses, growing their hair a bit longer and getting on minoxidil and finasteride at least.  

I guess it doesn't matter too much because most of them are STEMcels with rich parents and just become betabux, marry a single mom and have a "poly" marriage where she she has a 19 year old boyfriend on the side and he posts on SJW subs while she's out with him.  Also, they're the absolute worst kind of people in this generation so I don't want them to realize their full potential.

Most of them are cuckolds as well.

Didn't those buzz feed guys all have lower testosterone than a average 85 year old man... Why am I not surprised.

you're absolutely right. I hate them more than females tbh

Ryo Hazuki said:
In terms of looks and behavior, it's like numales have the worst combo of masculinity and femininity possible.

Skinny guys with low T faces but with a beard, fuckboy glasses and a hitler youth haircut with a receding hairline.  

Then you have their behavior.  Passive aggressive, high inhibition, and deeply approval seeking, yet also smug, obnoxiously vocal and cocky.  

Some of them have the potential to looksmax and be decent looking but everything they do is the antithesis of looksmaxxing.  Since they're low T they should at least pretty boy max by shaving their beard, ditching their dipshit glasses, growing their hair a bit longer and getting on minoxidil and finasteride at least.  

I guess it doesn't matter too much because most of them are STEMcels with rich parents and just become betabux, marry a single mom and have a "poly" marriage where she she has a 19 year old boyfriend on the side and he posts on SJW subs while she's out with him.  Also, they're the absolute worst kind of people in this generation so I don't want them to realize their full potential.

great post

Ryo Hazuki said:
I[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] minoxidil and finasteride at least.  [/font]
Who would I go to in order to get this prescribed?

Morf12 said:
Who would I go to in order to get this prescribed?

Minoxidil doesn't require a prescription.  You can get it on ebay.

Finasteride technically requires one, but you can buy it from overseas online pharmacies like alldaychemist.

Modern men are emasculated af

Their passive aggressive behavior sometimes rubs me off the wrong way, usually I could sense it and especially in debates...

they are the main responsible of the sex/love scene nowadays, they allow the roasties to roast, they deserve all the cucking they get

1479165739908.png

Numalss are females little playtoys. They’re the circus clowns to keep femoids entertained and provide for them.

Could testosterone injections during puberty cure the numale epidemic?

CopingGymcel said:

This guy did an AMA even though he's only "famous" for looking like Jimmy Neutron lol.

Numales are just as bad as women, they're the ones helping women by promoting and encouraging their primitive instincts of finding the best looking male to mate with. If numales weren't constantly giving every women they come across (either online or IRL) compliments to boost their ego to a disgustingly high level of self-confidence, then we wouldn't have to deal with sub 4/10 women acting just like the 7/10 Stacy sluts. In other words, if it weren't for numales making ugly women feel like princesses then we might of actually had a real chance at getting a relationship with our potential looksmatch. But numales have completely obliterated that possibility for us, so now the only option us incels have left is to rot in loneliness until the sweet release of death comes knocking on our door.