Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Numales are bigger Chad supremacists than foids

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Chadnu Reeves appearing on E3 yesterday was the highlight for all the soycucks. The obese numales on the frontrow were literally bowing down before Chad, jfl
And now on Cuckit all the soycucks are talking about it, "DUDE KEANU REEVES" " THIS IS IS A MUST BUY FOR ME DUDE" "DUDE KEANU IS AWESOME" "DUDE, DUDE!!!!"
All the cucks excited for a famous Chad appearing on a game, thats not gonna impact the game in any way, but their soy instincts make them do this.

Jfl, this also applies to all the Chads who appear on their capeshit movies

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm downloading the game tho.

numales have the same T level as a foid

Soyboys are closeted faggots.

I’m sure :soy: name their boys Chris in honor of their heroes, it’s worse than being a sportcel who worships Chad because at least you can enjoy a match or game. Comicuck movies are guys pretending to be superheroes and guys buy the accessories, the games, etc. for a warped vision of what comics from decades ago were? A Soy and his money are soon parted.

I liked john wick ngl

Idk. Reeves is one of the few Hollywood starts that I actually like. And he's not a Chad. He just bends the rules of the matrix.

Cybercuck 2077
Sounds awesome ngl can i play as him?

Sounds awesome ngl can i play as him?View attachment 121114
I don't think so

Idk. Reeves is one of the few Hollywood starts that I actually like. And he's not a Chad. He just bends the rules of the matrix.
It's not about Reeves, this is just an example to show how much the numales worship Chad, accepting their place as inferior males
I liked john wick ngl
Going to watch them one of these days

The biggest cuck is the guy who shouted "You're breathtaking"

But I'm still gonna buy the game lmao

The biggest cuck is the guy who shouted "You're breathtaking"

But I'm still gonna buy the game lmao

Jfl they gave him a Collectors Edition of the game. This is exactly how ((they)) want them to be. Numales are ((their)) biggest weapon

I'll probably won't buy Cyberpunk 2077 anytime soon.

Not surprising, all normans whoreship the chad, its why soys are fine with chad and his harem monopolies.

I don't even know who keanu reaves is.

I remember when i watch reactions to johnny cage reveal (mk11)
(Its just what I do, I watch reactions to all kinds of game / movie trailer because its interesting and I feel lonely watching it by myself)

There is this soyboy cuck that definitely will go gay and take it up the ass for chad, saying he loves him and want to have his children in a joking way but nah he seems head over heels when he sees the trailer, he means what he said 100%.

It aint no wonder foid will do anything for chad, im starting to suspect a lot of those numales would take it up the ass for chad if no one would find out. They fucking WORSHIP chads. No kidding.

It is because numales are gay for Chad.

Orbiting and worshipping chads is even more pathetic than orbiting and worshipping foids.