Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Numale homeowner unable to evict ex-gf from his Ontario house

W

Weston404

Banned
-

forsayken

2 points · 1 day ago

If she is not legally entitled to the house because she has no ownership of it, can't you just change the locks?

level 2
GoldFynch

1 point · 1 day ago

Yeah but I want to give her as much notice as possible

Just provide her with a house while you work and slave away your life for other peoples dreams theory coming into play.

Just provide her with a house while you work and slave away your life for other peoples dreams theory coming into play.
menawhile she cucks you with chad

What a fucking cuck just call the police/kick her in the mouth ffs how hard is that?

There are cucked squatter's rights laws that prevents you from evicting someone who has "established residency."

Yeah I’m trying to do this as friendly as possible. I told her she needs to be out by April 1st and she said no. She will leave when she’s ready.

Dude's fucked because he lives in Cuckanada. Hyper misandrist cohabitation laws there.

If some Tyrone or Chad inseminates her now, dude's fucked even more. He'll never be able to evict a pregnant foid.

Last edited:
This is cuckada remember. I bet if he called the cops they’d believe her and kick him out of his own house.

she doesn't pay rent

I'm trying to do this as friendly as possible. I told her she needs to be out by April 1st and she said no. She will leave when she's ready.

I just want a document to get her out of here April 1st so she has time to find a new place.
:lul::lul::lul:

He will be put in prison if he decides to forcibly remove her. Life in the West...

Throw her stuff out the window.

Yeah but I want to give her as much notice as possible
Cucks like these is the real reason why foids behave like fucking animals these days. These cucks are the enablers.
He will be put in prison if he decides to forcibly remove her. Life in the West...
Cope. Only if he babbles about it on the internet. If he threw out her shit and changed the locks she can't get do shit (well, she could falsely accuse him of rape...) because legally she isn't a tenant.