Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nuke all foids vs get a girlfriend/have a family - which would you choose?

Nuke vs relationship

• Total voters
ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Which would you choose and why?

I'm gonna choose the first - I will never respect women based on their actions, so even having a partner & kids (I don't say "get married and have kids", since I would never get married) wouldn't solve anything - afterall, the next generation will suffer, just as this one did, probably on and on for eternity (unless men were to develop sex bots/lock women in cages or something)

So, at least ERadicating women, the problem would be eliminated - and it'd be kinda fun to see the process...to see these privileged foids screaming for their lives as they saw the incoming doom

AND IF ANY SIMP THINKS THIS IS EXTREME, REMEMBER WOMEN HAVE NO ISSUE WITH MEN BEING USED AS CANNON-FODDER IN WARS (so they clearly don't care about male life) - ALL THE WHILE THEY FLEE TO SAFETY AND FUCK THE ENEMY, WHILE THEY'RE AT IT

Mr. Putin, you know what to do.

Nuke them all but take 10 women for my liking

Depends. If the girlfriend is a fictional waifu, and therefore, an upstanding, loyal, moral human being, and if I can opt out of the "having a family" bullshit, then maybe. And maybe mountains will turn into giant hills of chocolate, and the rivers will run with candied sugar and cats will poop rainbows from their asses.

Otherwise,
push the button yes GIF by Heute-Show

nuke everyone of them then nuke me