Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NUCLEAR GIGA BLACKPILL

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
You WILL die if you get coronavirus and have serious complications. In one week they're estimating we'll be so low on ventilators and equipment that nurses are going to have to choose who lives and who dies. And they won't choose you. They're going to choose Chad. For his personality of course. For this reason you should infect as many people as possible.

977EB5F1 2D17 46BC 9386 C35F5F88367B

Imagine. You're sitting there on a ventilator, your lungs are full of fluid, and stacy pulls you off lifesupport because there's a chad on the ventilators that's taller than you.

Imagine. You're sitting there on a ventilator, your lungs are full of fluid, and stacy pulls you off lifesupport because there's a chad on the ventilators that's taller than you.
:feelsree:

I'm afraid I'll be eligible to die when I get the virus due to heart complication I have..
Doctorcels will I die ? :worryfeels:

i never leave my room it’s impossible for me to get it

I don't care if I die tbh

We live in the cruelest timeline.

Gigablackpills me

massive cope. most people have no symptoms. young people prioritized during triage.

You WILL die if you get coronavirus and have serious complications. In one week they're estimating we'll be so low on ventilators and equipment that nurses are going to have to choose who lives and who dies. And they won't choose you. They're going to choose Chad. For his personality of course. For this reason you should infect as many people as possible.
coronavirus AKA kung flu only kills a fraction of those infected with it

I'd have to be incredibly unlucky I only go out like 2x a week just to get food and back home