Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NUCLEAR BLACKPILL: "I cheated on my boyfriend with my rapist."

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
This may be one of the biggest blackpills ever posted to this forum. In this article a cunt explains how she got drunk and "taken advantage of" by some Chad, and then proceeded to fuck him afterward despite getting a boyfriend after the "rape." The whole thing is full of hamstering to explain the obvious, that the lust foids have for chad is much greater than the love they have for their normie boyFRIENDS.
http://www.elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/articles/a41425/cheated-with-my-rapist/

beta bucks alpha fucks

I have no stomach to read this, sorry.

As one MGTOW pointed out, more like

"I got wasted at a party and decided to get fucked. My 'boyfriend' found out so I told him I was raped. I liked the dick so I've continued cheating ever since"

This is modern Feminism, folks. They say they want equality, but really, what they want is for no rules or moral standards to apply to them.

200.gif

I'm not gonna read that shit but are the pics of the guy she cheated with included?

There was some survey conducted by feminist sewer blog Jezebel. It was featured on ROK as evidence of what unrestrained female hypergamy results in and there was a woman on there who got black out drunk and was found slung over the back of some random guy passed out being "taken away" when some other people stopped him from taking her away and called her friends. Then she looked him up on Facebook and slept with him!

commander_zoidberg said:
There was some survey conducted by feminist sewer blog Jezebel. It was featured on ROK as evidence of what unrestrained female hypergamy results in and there was a woman on there who got black out drunk and was found slung over the back of some random guy passed out being "taken away" when some other people stopped him from taking her away and called her friends. Then she looked him up on Facebook and slept with him!

Most "rape" cases are bullshit.

W a t e r i s w e t