Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NTcels that are unapologetically NT need to be banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
It's so fucking rage inducing. I just wanna rip these faggots into pieces like I know I could irl as soon as they reply with some low IQ "snarky" comment. I don't mind disagreement, nor do I mind things getting heated. But these cels are something special. They need to leave. They have reddit, and the real world. Just let us autists have this one place for ourselves. Also, I don't hate everyone who's NT and think they should leave, just the faggots who believe in NTsuperiority when they're as inferior as it could get. They're also likely cucktears imposters

Does that mena that all people who have th cognitive capacity to be "snarky" count as NT:s from now on? How exactly will you make the destinction?

Does that mena that all people who have th cognitive capacity to be "snarky" count as NT:s from now on? How exactly will you make the destinction?
No.

People who bash autists and other mentally ill types are probably normalfags. Normalfags despise anyone who is not normal.

They can't help being NT bro don't bully them

was thinking more in the lines of finding them and driving stakes through their hearts
if you wiped out all neurotypicals, time-honoured practices like being able to talk to people you hate about the weather and playing sports that require more hand-eye coordination than a rock has would quickly disappear.

please don't do it bro think about everything you'd miss out on

if you wiped out all neurotypicals, time-honoured practices like being able to talk to people you hate about the weather and playing sports that require more hand-eye coordination than a rock has would quickly disappear.

please don't do it bro think about everything you'd miss out on

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Same bro. It’s ruined my life.

Never went to a doctor to get diagnosed, but I know I have some severe mental issues. It's over us non-NTs :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Never went to a doctor to get diagnosed, but I know I have some severe mental issues. It's over us non-NTs :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
kill yourself you self-diagnosed faggot.
if you couldn't foreseeably be in a situation where your dad had multiple books on sensory processing issues on his bookshelf when you were a kid, you feel extremely uncomfortable when raindrops land on your bare skin to the point where you used to cry about it when you were a kid, you can't catch a ball or sprint without it looking funny and talking to people overloads your brain so much it makes you forget where you put your stuff and have to go look for it, you're probably just asocial because you're ugly.

kill yourself you self-diagnosed faggot.
if you couldn't foreseeably be in a situation where your dad had multiple books on sensory processing issues on his bookshelf when you were a kid, you feel extremely uncomfortable when raindrops land on your bare skin to the point where you used to cry about it when you were a kid, you can't catch a ball or sprint without it looking funny and talking to people overloads your brain so much it makes you forget where you put your stuff and have to go look for it, you're probably just asocial because you're ugly.

Yeah, fuck me for not going to the (((Doctor))) to get a diagnosis. Kys

What makes someone unapologetically NT

mentalcels.is
fakecels.is

I agree, especially those fags from lookism.

Fuck off with your "Only non-NTcels are trucels" BULLSHIT
YOU'RE ALL JUST SELF DIAGNOSED FAGGOTS WITH A HIGH INHIB ISSUE
FUCK OFF
JFL AT "MENTALCEL" YOU'RE ALL JUST GOOD LOOKING SHY MOTHERFUCKERS
I HATE YOU ALL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

It's over for aspiecels

Jk, I'm cool w everyone and I keep my jokes light hearted but if I see a really outlandish aspie post that looks like an irl tendies story I can't help but say something

Death upon normalfags

It's over for aspiecels

Jk, I'm cool w everyone and I keep my jokes light hearted but if I see a really outlandish aspie post that looks like an irl tendies story I can't help but say something
you're in the clear :feelsokman:

You're so right. Nt people make my life hell each day

Just imagine what our lives would be like if we were NT

my diagnosis was in 1990 by a professional. after several failed attempts by my mother to figure out my issues as a child. it was under-researched back then.

Yeah let's make mentalceldom the fucking norm here