Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NTcel

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Sometimes when I'm doing anything I say "Graaaaaaay" "Cowuuuuuup" (Cope) and "Oh-verrrrrrrrrr" in a normal voice without opening my mouth even when I'm doing absolutely nothing. It's really satisfying to do and I get theses urges constantly even while writing this I've said GRAAAAAY at least 2 times in my mouth. It's like stretching

I also stare at walls sometimes for minutes straight without blinking daydreaming and others had to snap me out of it and think I'm weird

Everytime I'm happy I have an urge to grab my hair and make it really messy so that I oftentimes have to brush my hair after a gaming session because it's fucked up

I also make funny sounds in private constantly like random sounds from your throat because it feels satisfying

I catched myself saying "in video gaaame" in my mouth rn. I do these sounds every 10 seconds and it feels uncomfortable and boring trying to suppress it but it's possible. That's what I'm doing in public

Additionally when I'm listening to music I walk around in my room in a straight line back and forth for 3 meters or so because it feels like I'm dancing

Bonus point:
You stand in front of a mirror and have fictional conversations with yourself where you also say things in your mouth

Last edited:
Autism

Wow I thought I was the only one who did this ngl, just goes to show that we are too neurotypical even for normies to understand us

I say "it's over bro. It's over", "over." and "in veeeeeedio game" a lot to myself.

Wow I thought I was the only one who did this ngl, just goes to show that we are too neurotypical even for normies to understand us

Actually looks pretty fun ngl

Sometimes when I'm doing anything I say "Graaaaaaay" "Cowuuuuuup" (Cope) and "Oh-verrrrrrrrrr" in a normal voice without opening my mouth even when I'm doing absolutely nothing. It's really satisfying to do and I get theses urges constantly even while writing this I've said GRAAAAAY at least 2 times in my mouth. It's like stretching

I also stare at walls sometimes for minutes straight without blinking daydreaming and others had to snap me out of it and think I'm weird

Everytime I'm happy I have an urge to grab my hair and make it really messy so that I oftentimes have to brush my hair after a gaming session because it's fucked up

I also make funny sounds in private constantly like random sounds from your throat because it feels satisfying
CAN RELATE :feelsgah: