Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NT-supremacist hate thread

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
neurotypical-supremacist hate thread

ostracisation

mocking

bullying

social exclusion

superiority complex

superficiality

and so on

what's not to hate about them? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i need to NTmaxx tbh

I don't hate NT people but I don't like spending time with them tbh. Its always super awkward and we always run out of things to talk about.

Some neurotypicals are NT Toms. What should we do with the writers of Predator (2018)?
"Autists has been theorised by some scientists as being the next stage in human evolution."

How can you be incel and not autistic tbh

Ngl I thought you ment @NeetSupremacist

You're just ugly tbh
high IQ

being ugly means you're treated like shit, which leads to low self esteem whilst having low status, both of which maintain each other so your low self esteem and low status is constantly reinforced, of which results in isolation and loneliness which further reinforces low self esteem and low status to the point where you're socially inept and unable to function normally in society and social stuff

Hating on NEETs.

Ableism.

"Autists has been theorised by some scientists as being the next stage in human evolution."
That would make sense if Autists were more likely to pass on their genes than standard males, in actual fact the majority of them are evolutionary dead ends.

That would make sense if Autists were more likely to pass on their genes than standard males, in actual fact the majority of them are evolutionary dead ends.
Because they are not sexually selected, if natural selection was still there maybe they would manage to adapt and survive better than NT

@Invalidusername can you please center your signature gif, I don´t mind the gif it´s funny but it´s so annoying when people don´t center it, because it looks like it´s a part of your post every time you post something.

@Invalidusername can you please center your signature gif, I don´t mind the gif it´s funny but it´s so annoying when people don´t center it, because it looks like it´s a part of your post every time you post something.
autism trait tbh

What have i done to deserve this? :feelsbadman:

autism trait tbh
Why? I am just a perfectionist and it bothers me and I can´t be the only one? The only thing between our post and our sig is that fine line so when the sig is all the way to the left it just looks like he spams the same gif over and over when in fact it´s just a sig.

Being ugly and NT doesn’t get you very far in life.

Wannabe "alpha" NT normies are worst. All they do is shitting on incels while at the same time lick chad's ass

I’m pretty NT tbh

NT is all about rank and posturing!

Lies and manipulation!

Blathering about drivel!

The weather! The weather! The weather!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6