Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT pill is too brutal + If you cant fight,you can't thugmaxx

JAYASCENSION

JAYASCENSION

Recruit
★★
You can be normie tier in looks but if your on the autism spectrum & low tier status. it's OvER. I know niggas uglier than me who have gf and get hookups simply because their NT and in high status social groups. NT is pretty crucial for sub 8. I know niggas uglier than me who are thugmaxxed and know how to fight. It's OvER if you don't know how to fight. I've had so many chances to thugmaxx but my fear of fighting ruined those chances. Guarantee, If I was NT + Fighter. I wouldn't be in this forum.

It's OvER if you don't know how to fight. I've had so many chances to thugmaxx but my fear of fighting ruined those chances. Guarantee, If I was NT + Fighter. I wouldn't be in this forum.
I could fight since I started martialartsmaxxing 15 years ago. It came in handy precisely zero times. I wish I knew I could use fighting skill to attract women so I wouldn't have to rot here.

Based thread.

Being autistic is a death sentence.

Ugly thugmaxxed blacks > Nerdy white boy

I could fight since I started martialartsmaxxing 15 years ago. It came in handy precisely zero times. I wish I knew I could use fighting skill to attract women so I wouldn't have to rot here.
Yeah I was thinking of martial arts maxxing too
Based thread.

Being autistic is a death sentence.

Ugly thugmaxxed blacks > Nerdy white boy
Hell no wtf thugmaxxed black normies get pussy. White nerd betabuxxes in the future

What is NT anyway
I honestly don’t know: some mean it to say you aren’t autistic, just mentally ill, or suffer high inhibition.

Yeah I was thinking of martial arts maxxing too

Hell no wtf thugmaxxed black normies get pussy. White nerd betabuxxes in the future
Brutal, but true. I wish foids would like nerdy blacks like me

You can be normie tier in looks but if your on the autism spectrum & low tier status. it's OvER. I know niggas uglier than me who have gf and get hookups simply because their NT and in high status social groups. NT is pretty crucial for sub 8. I know niggas uglier than me who are thugmaxxed and know how to fight. It's OvER if you don't know how to fight. I've had so many chances to thugmaxx but my fear of fighting ruined those chances. Guarantee, If I was NT + Fighter. I wouldn't be in this forum.
Bro the “niggas” who are uglier than u girls doesn’t perceive ugly it doesn’t matter what u think all what matter is what foids think

Other than that neurolotpivalityy and social skills is as important as looks

You think most thugs know how to fight? :feelskek:

Fighting doesn't need to be NT but physically strong and low inhib.
Fighting as a skinny NT subhuman is stupidity.

Being able to fight alone is useless as seen in the 1st reply. Being NT and looking like you know how to fight is the key, and behaving like what you look like is easy and natural in that case. Ah shit brah time to hit the gym no fam I mean face (alpha bone structure) and frame. If you are a skullet with a weak jaw and a narrow frame it's much harder or impossible to thugmaxx