Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NT people in university do these things

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
My observations after 2 years at a UK university.

almost every NT person here

- drinks excessively. If you dont get drunk at nightclubs every weekend like a degenerate you are seen as some sort of weirdo, particularly in a university setting.

- has their head buried in their phone and wears earphones. sometimes i like to stare out the window when i'm on the bus. no music or technology. but people think i'm weird because I dont have headphones in and i'm not looking at the newest Facebook pictures of Becky's trip to Magaluf from this weekend. 10-15 years ago in movies this behaviour was seen as "nerdy" but now you are immediately looked at as a freak if you dont live in internet land in 2019.

- lost their virginity before 17. Even if any of us do ascend the likelihood of the girl cucking you because you were a late starter is enormous, as girls are massively turned off by the idea of being a guy's first. normal well adjusted men and women are losing their virginity in secondary school.

- is a member of a sports or performance team. It is very easy to get on a team even as an unathletic kid in my college because they literally expect every single person to wear a sports/society-based sweater on campus. they will create a new sport or performing art if enough people (usually girls) complain about it.. i see 110lb pajeets with golf and table tennis sweaters, and enormous fat girls who are apparently members of various dancing groups. even if you are not interested in competitive sports, you are expected to magically find some activity really interesting and join a club based on it, or you stand out as the freak who doesnt belong to a club.

- goes to dumb arts events. they show numerous movies, usually either old crappy black and white movies or the newest capeshit, in the cinema on the campus and if you dont watch this drivel you are seen as a failure. how grown men can spend 2 hours watching marvel in a crowded theatre baffles me but it is just one of the things people have to do if they want to be seen as normal.

- takes time out of the school term to go to London or some nearby big city, sometimes even abroad. when i had to work in groups for an assessment people would just leave inexplicably for a week and then come back. i would ask why they went and they would just say "i dunno just felt like it br0". skipping classes is not even seen as a sign of laziness, it is celebrated. people literally see no problem in shirking responsibility and just forgetting about work because they know i will do their part since i want a good grade.

these are just some of the things everyone is expected to do here. I don't feel like doing any of it and this is just one of the many reasons i feel alone so often (the main reason being my face of course).

Having a job is cucked tbh. And so is going to university

We are the generation of degenerates, we will be hated so much by the next generation like never before.

yup seems about accurate, everyone just wants to make fun of u for being different because everyone is all the same, and ppl always on their phones all the time pisses me off so much.

I HATE NORMIES :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

nice post man, especially the phone and headphones thing.

being an aspie faggot that's always connected to technology will be the new NT soon, at least for the 18-30 bracket

Boomers are bad they enjoyed their time and then jizzed and left our generation to become degenerates and fed them delusion. Now this generation is the most hated and easily the most annoying and degenerate. Fuck uni.

I can confirm that is how all degenerates act, regardless of where you live or which university or college you go to. I know this sounds like a stupid question but what does NT stand for?

I can confirm that is how all degenerates act, regardless of where you live or which university or college you go to. I know this sounds like a stupid question but what does NT stand for?
neruotypical
or is it neruo-typical
god, i hope i spelled that right

neruotypical
or is it neruo-typical
god, i hope i spelled that right
You did spell it wrong and it is neurotypical. But NT means according to an immediate google search, people who aren't on the autism spectrum aka normalfags.

You did spell it wrong and it is neurotypical. But NT means according to an immediate google search, people who aren't on the autism spectrum aka normalfags.
sounding words out has failed me yet again
actually no, i didn't sound it out. idk

But aren’t people so self-obsessed that, even if they do look down on you for those things you mentioned (not staring at phone, not going out of town), they forget about it after a few seconds anyway?

But aren’t people so self-obsessed that, even if they do look down on you for those things you mentioned (not staring at phone, not going out of town), they forget about it after a few seconds anyway?
200 IQ observation

Why do brits drink so much?
Everyone is a miserable sack of shit that cannot feel comfortable around each other & need to lower their inhibition through alcohol, it's expected as everyone else does it; typical herd mentality, it's a competition to show off who can drink more. I cannot stand the stuff, tastes vile, expensive & bad for your health. I like mixed spirits but I'm seen as odd,no one drinks that here, only lager, beer & wine. British ppl are fucking backwards. A very British thing is the notion that those drinking get annoyed if they cannot rope everyone around them into it, if you decline they get upset about it & think you're taking the moral high ground & judging them; I guess it never occurs to these ppl that like marmite some ppl hate it.

This is a very big dog society & it's fucking telling, like dogs these ppl see nothing wrong with their invasive pushy attitudes & then lose interest in the blink of an eye, I swear the only reason Brits like dogs so much is 2 reasons:

Icebreaker when out to get into a conversation, walking alone is weird; you could be a rapist or freak but with a dog you're a well balanced safe individual.

Someone to boss around & feel like you own, the doggo never says no & doesn't disagree with your beliefs.

Isn't it funny how pre social media internet users were geeks, nerds & unpopular yet now the ppl not sitting on their phone 24/7 are the freaks & weirdos.

Last edited:
I hate having to deal with NT people in school. They make group assignments a pain. I got like 10 points taken off my last project because I didn't look over one of their parts of the paper.
I don't understand the NT obsession with drinking and drugs. Its a primitive way to relieve stress and anxiety, and never results in anything good. All it does it leave you the chance to develop a dangerous addition.

yup seems about accurate, everyone just wants to make fun of u for being different because everyone is all the same, and ppl always on their phones all the time pisses me off so much.

I HATE NORMIES :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They like to pretend they're interesting individuals yet they're all clones that attack anyone that is actually different.

Chads all have the same skull/facial shape, the only difference is how many positive features they have on said face

Soyboys all look alike, same with feminist's

Pop music on the charts is the same garbage

Liberals promoting open borders & refugees live in the least diverse neighbourhoods

They preach acceptance then like to gangup on & take the piss out of the most vulnerable in society

Giving money to a scam charity is preferable to giving directly to homeless.
I hate having to deal with NT people in school. They make group assignments a pain. I got like 10 points taken off my last project because I didn't look over one of their parts of the paper.
I don't understand the NT obsession with drinking and drugs. Its a primitive way to relieve stress and anxiety, and never results in anything good. All it does it leave you the chance to develop a dangerous addition.
The low iq way of coping & fitting in.

- drinks excessively. If you dont get drunk at nightclubs every weekend like a degenerate you are seen as some sort of weirdo, particularly in a university setting.

- has their head buried in their phone and wears earphones. sometimes i like to stare out the window when i'm on the bus. no music or technology. but people think i'm weird because I dont have headphones in and i'm not looking at the newest Facebook pictures of Becky's trip to Magaluf from this weekend. 10-15 years ago in movies this behaviour was seen as "nerdy" but now you are immediately looked at as a freak if you dont live in internet land in 2019.

- lost their virginity before 17. Even if any of us do ascend the likelihood of the girl cucking you because you were a late starter is enormous, as girls are massively turned off by the idea of being a guy's first. normal well adjusted men and women are losing their virginity in secondary school.

These three are especially accurate.