Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NT people are scum of the earth

Old thread but to be honest here NT and people with some form of Autism don’t seem that different, maybe I have weird interests and bit difficulty understanding and communicating properly.
Some NT also have similar issues/lifestyle
The main difference between us is that we can actually survive as Neets much easier compared to NT, Muh benefits :feelshaha:

@PrivateScript thoughts? :waitwhat:

You can fake being nt a little bit, it depends on some of the circumstances
No it doesn't.

Normies perceive autists as "weird" and "creepy" in less than 5 seconds from over 10 yards away just by the way we walk, move our arms, position our necks, our gaze, facial expression, etc.

Autists are also perceived as "weird" and "creepy" by their voice in few seconds of audio recording.

Some autists may be able to suppress their own "weirdness" at the cost of heavy psychological strain, but they never "pass" as normal, they just become less disgusting to normies.

There is no escape from this. :blackpill:

NTs are fucking retarded monkeys.

No it doesn't.

Normies perceive autists as "weird" and "creepy" in less than 5 seconds from over 10 yards away just by the way we walk, move our arms, position our necks, our gaze, facial expression, etc.

Autists are also perceived as "weird" and "creepy" by their voice in few seconds of audio recording.

Some autists may be able to suppress their own "weirdness" at the cost of heavy psychological strain, but they never "pass" as normal, they just become less disgusting to normies.

There is no escape from this. :blackpill:
Agreed. You’ll never blend in with NTs

Nt's live a cushy live from start to finish. The live the normal ideal way a life should be lived ,in the eyes of the majority.

They will have normal parents, a normal finacally secured background, a wide support system from family AND the state.

They just seem to be "not real alive", they just dont expirence lives with hardships.

They never have to face real adversary from inside or outside their social circles.

And if i am allowed to be controversial ;). The so called "ugly as fuck guys" with girlfriends are real, and they are, in my life experince, always 100% NT with no deviation.

So, even if you are Incel, a 100% NT family can catch you up in this regard and teach you to "Normie" your way to live.

That was the hardest realisation, in my early adolesence, that i am not just freakishly unique looking, but that my parents were not really 100% NT.