Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NT people are scum of the earth

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
They literally have it much easier in life. it's easy for them to make friends, have sex, and relatively easy to find a date (or at least someone to ask out on a date whether they get rejected or not). They easily make friends without a problem. they easily get laid without a problem. all these basic social experiences are ridiculously easy for them.

they all assume autistic people have the same capabilities as them. Just put yourself out there. I tried it out, didn't work. Use dating apps. I tried it didn't work. Literally every advice you follow from them backfires but they do it and they succeed in the blink of a fucking eye. Why? because they have superpowers. They have powers where they have every opportunity handed out to them in life like a fucking gift. They don't need to put effort, it all just falls out of the sky for them. they don't notice it because they put in unrequired effort which makes it difficult to notice that they have those powers. it's subtle. They complain about how their life sucks because some faggot retard dumped them or because they failed a job interview despite easily getting another job sooner or later yet they don't realize they don't struggle with this more than average and their life is similar to most people's lives. They're blissfully ignorant to how shitty it is in life when you're on the autism spectrum. They take their easy life for granted and fail to appreciate it. They have all the basic things in life everyone else have despite putting in NO actual or valid effort.

not to mention they're all conformists who blindly believe and do whatever soyciety tells them.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
As a neurotypical trucel I don’t appreciate being called the scum of the earth

qualifiedneet

qualifiedneet

based necrofag
★★
1d 18h 41m
Animecel2D said:
Oh I'm so sorry this one thread isn't about you, would you like some hot chocolate and be tucked into bed?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
qualifiedneet said:
Oh I'm so sorry this one thread isn't about you, would you like some hot chocolate and be tucked into bed?
Yes please

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★
30d 13h 24m
"Just do this thing I can't actually tell you how to do because it comes naturally for me" theory.

Fuck NTs. Even some of the NTs here who act like you can't be incel unless Quasimodo mogs you.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
92d 21h 4m
erenyeager @erenyeager thoughts?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
SuperPerfectCel said:
"Just do this thing I can't actually tell you how to do because it comes naturally for me" theory.

Fuck NTs. Even some of the NTs here who act like you can't be incel unless Quasimodo mogs you.
Yeah NT people live life on easy mode

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
58d 2h 28m
they sure are conformist and compliant because they have good relation with people. they are treated well and have social circles with positive reinforcement. They took all the vaccines and force it upon thoe who dont want it. nt people are mostly normies.
Animecel2D said:
u cant be nt truecel. does not work like that sweaty. u can act like one as psycopaths do but foids prefer the latter.

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- ordinaryotaku @ordinaryotaku you should read this.

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
How are they scum, they were just born normal unlike us

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
Luxury said:
That’s why I hate them

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

-
19d 13h 52m
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
23d 15h 22m
Luxury said:
They were born with unearned privilege, that's enough to make them scum

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

-
19d 13h 52m
Of Manlets and Men said:
They were born with unearned privilege, that's enough to make them scum
No they were born normal, we are the ones who are abnormal

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
23d 15h 22m
would be awesome if we could sucker stupid white liberals into viewing autists as the new niggers. we'd get reparations and if the po-po ever harassed us we could claim dindu nuffins

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
236d 12h 11m
Edmund_Kemper said:
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- ordinaryotaku @ordinaryotaku you should read this.
They are privileged scum.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 8h 24m
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
Animecel2D said:
Yeah man, fuck authies tbh

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
Death to all NTs :reeeeee:

Autists shall rule the world :feelshmm:

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
29d 16h 40m
I hate NTfags beyond comprehension. I just want them all to fucking die

Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
20d 12h 19m
SuperPerfectCel said:
For example, " just go out there and make friends!" when you obviously can't

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
251d 3h 4m
Why hate NTs much more than fakecels? Since being NT is far less advantageous than being good looking

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
trying to ascend said:
Why hate NTs much more than fakecels? Since being NT is far less advantageous than being good looking
NT is a bigger advantage
Lonelycel21 said:
For example, " just go out there and make friends!" when you obviously can't
They say put yourself out there. I did it and nothing helps

Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
20d 12h 19m
Edmund_Kemper said:
NT is a bigger advantage
This
Edmund_Kemper said:
They say put yourself out there. I did it and nothing helps
Same. It only works for them

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
Lonelycel21 said:
This

Same. It only works for them
Do you have autism?

Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
3d 20h 44m
trying to ascend said:
Good face without NT means nothing, NT without good face still matters. NT and height are way more important than face.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
251d 3h 4m
Mystic B said:
Good face without NT means nothing, NT without good face still matters. NT and height are way more important than face.
Cope, foids don't feel attracted to you, just because you act like 90% of the male population. Being NT is nothing special, while being tall or good looking is.

While they do feel attracted if you have a top 10% face.

Face>>>Height>>>NT

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
T

Turbansinghcel

Cretinous, hideous and severely deformed
★★★★★
31d 5h 15m
You’re most likely just a subhuman, autistic normie tier men just get on fine

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
trying to ascend said:
Cope, foids don't feel attracted to you, just because you act like 90% of the male population. Being NT is nothing special, while being tall or good looking is.

Face>>>Height>>>NT
Nope. Autism destroys your chances worse than anything. You can’t even figure out how to do things in life. And autistic chads are rare

Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
3d 20h 44m
trying to ascend said:

Face>>>Height>>>NT
Face only causes attraction if you are at least 5'9. Below that height you are on extreme mode and seen as a child.
Turbansinghcel said:
You’re most likely just a subhuman, autistic normie tier men just get on fine
You are seriously low IQ, any autistic man is doomed unless he is a literal chad with both good face and tall height.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
37d 17h 53m
I have schizophrenia and its brutal. If i wasn't schizophrenic most of my problems would be solved
Edmund_Kemper said:
They literally have it much easier in life. it's easy for them to make friends, have sex, and relatively easy to find a date (or at least someone to ask out on a date whether they get rejected or not). They easily make friends without a problem. they easily get laid without a problem. all these basic social experiences are ridiculously easy for them.

they all assume autistic people have the same capabilities as them. Just put yourself out there. I tried it out, didn't work. Use dating apps. I tried it didn't work. Literally every advice you follow from them backfires but they do it and they succeed in the blink of a fucking eye. Why? because they have superpowers. They have powers where they have every opportunity handed out to them in life like a fucking gift. They don't need to put effort, it all just falls out of the sky for them. they don't notice it because they put in unrequired effort which makes it difficult to notice that they have those powers. it's subtle. They complain about how their life sucks because some faggot retard dumped them or because they failed a job interview despite easily getting another job sooner or later yet they don't realize they don't struggle with this more than average and their life is similar to most people's lives. They're blissfully ignorant to how shitty it is in life when you're on the autism spectrum. They take their easy life for granted and fail to appreciate it. They have all the basic things in life everyone else have despite putting in NO actual or valid effort.

not to mention they're all conformists who blindly believe and do whatever soyciety tells them.
"They take their easy life for granted and fail to appreciate it.". Facts. NT people wouldn't last a day in our shoes. Its hard enough being a ugly male but having autism or schizophrenia etc makes life 100 times harder

Last edited:
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
251d 3h 4m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Nope. Autism destroys your chances worse than anything. You can’t even figure out how to do things in life. And autistic chads are rare
Its not about rarity, it's about which one can compensate the other and face can make up for mental illness, though the opposite isn't true (NT making up for bad face).

Autism can be worse in other areas (social ones or job related ones), though it doesn't apply to the dating area

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
trying to ascend said:
Its not about rarity, it's about which one can compensate the other and face can make up for mental illness, though the opposite isn't true (NT making up for bad face).

Autism can be worse in other areas (social ones or job related ones), though it doesn't apply to the dating area
It definitely applies to the dating area. Many autists never get laid

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
251d 3h 4m
Edmund_Kemper said:
It definitely applies to the dating area. Many autists never get laid
I never said it doesn't, just said that an ugly face causes a worse impact than being autistic (Below level 2) when it comes to dating.

Same goes for ugly guys

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
34d 2h 15m
They are slightly Sentient AI s / NPC s

what do you expect? , Their Indoctrination and Conditioning is Suited to function in this Shithole

They are Ignorant to the fact that their Life isnt a Big Palette , yet they seem to enjoy it.

A

AutisticMonstrosity

31y.o. virgin, never kissed, never saw naked woman
★★★★★
68d 12h 51m
Edmund_Kemper said:
They literally have it much easier in life.
Didn't read more than this. Low IQ. Scum are those that have HARD lives, because they have bad genes and struggle.

T

Turbansinghcel

Cretinous, hideous and severely deformed
★★★★★
31d 5h 15m
Mystic B said:
You are seriously low IQ, any autistic man is doomed unless he is a literal chad with both good face and tall height.
You’re clearly low IQ AND autistic if you think that

Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
3d 20h 44m
Turbansinghcel said:
You’re clearly low IQ AND autistic if you think that
If you think normie tier looks bypass autism then you aren't blackpilled at all. To get past autism you need to be at least 6' and have chad tier looks to not be seen as a freak.

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
3d 3h 6m
Yeah fuck those NT cunts I envy them immensely. They are fucking annoying with their "putting actual effort into social interactions". Like I have tried NTmaxxing in high school but it backfired at me as I put myself unconsciously into class clown's spot. I was laughing stock because of their golden advices, fuck them. After that utter humiliation I came to understanding that my autistic brain cannot be altered by some self improvement. Thats why I hate them so much, fuck NT normies and yet they think that I have somehow put myself in that miserable situation in life when actually I tried severely to not end up like this.
They are privileged and always find some dumb excuse to make autists's lifes even more miserable

FUCK NT NORMGROIDS!

O

OldCelRage

Greycel
47d 4h 20m
Luxury said:
Your a cuck if you don't hate people with better genetics than you.

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

-
19d 13h 52m
OldCelRage said:
Your a cuck if you don't hate people with better genetics than you.
Youre a cuck if you think you stand a chance against people with better genetics than you. They could kill every non nt in the world if they wanted to and no one would care but you wouldnt be able to do the same:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 18h 34m
WrongTimeline said:
Yeah fuck those NT cunts I envy them immensely. They are fucking annoying with their "putting actual effort into social interactions". Like I have tried NTmaxxing in high school but it backfired at me as I put myself unconsciously into class clown's spot. I was laughing stock because of their golden advices, fuck them. After that utter humiliation I came to understanding that my autistic brain cannot be altered by some self improvement. Thats why I hate them so much, fuck NT normies and yet they think that I have somehow put myself in that miserable situation in life when actually I tried severely to not end up like this.
They are privileged and always find some dumb excuse to make autists's lifes even more miserable

FUCK NT NORMGROIDS!
High IQ

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 17h 31m
SuperPerfectCel said:

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★
15d 12h 32m
you have to put in at least some effort appearing to be NT if youre not chad lookswise. Only chad and women can get away with being hand flapping autists

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
kaczynskicel said:
you have to put in at least some effort appearing to be NT if youre not chad lookswise. Only chad and women can get away with being hand flapping autists
You can't fake being NT, you're either born such or not

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★
15d 12h 32m
AlphaCentauri said:
You can't fake being NT, you're either born such or not
You can fake being nt a little bit, it depends on some of the circumstances

shape1
shape2
shape3