Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NT people are scum of the earth

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They literally have it much easier in life. it's easy for them to make friends, have sex, and relatively easy to find a date (or at least someone to ask out on a date whether they get rejected or not). They easily make friends without a problem. they easily get laid without a problem. all these basic social experiences are ridiculously easy for them.

they all assume autistic people have the same capabilities as them. Just put yourself out there. I tried it out, didn't work. Use dating apps. I tried it didn't work. Literally every advice you follow from them backfires but they do it and they succeed in the blink of a fucking eye. Why? because they have superpowers. They have powers where they have every opportunity handed out to them in life like a fucking gift. They don't need to put effort, it all just falls out of the sky for them. they don't notice it because they put in unrequired effort which makes it difficult to notice that they have those powers. it's subtle. They complain about how their life sucks because some faggot retard dumped them or because they failed a job interview despite easily getting another job sooner or later yet they don't realize they don't struggle with this more than average and their life is similar to most people's lives. They're blissfully ignorant to how shitty it is in life when you're on the autism spectrum. They take their easy life for granted and fail to appreciate it. They have all the basic things in life everyone else have despite putting in NO actual or valid effort.

not to mention they're all conformists who blindly believe and do whatever soyciety tells them.

As a neurotypical trucel I don’t appreciate being called the scum of the earth

Oh I'm so sorry this one thread isn't about you, would you like some hot chocolate and be tucked into bed?

"Just do this thing I can't actually tell you how to do because it comes naturally for me" theory.

Fuck NTs. Even some of the NTs here who act like you can't be incel unless Quasimodo mogs you.

@erenyeager thoughts?

"Just do this thing I can't actually tell you how to do because it comes naturally for me" theory.

Fuck NTs. Even some of the NTs here who act like you can't be incel unless Quasimodo mogs you.
Yeah NT people live life on easy mode

they sure are conformist and compliant because they have good relation with people. they are treated well and have social circles with positive reinforcement. They took all the vaccines and force it upon thoe who dont want it. nt people are mostly normies.
u cant be nt truecel. does not work like that sweaty. u can act like one as psycopaths do but foids prefer the latter.

Last edited:
@-BrettyBoy- @ordinaryotaku you should read this.

How are they scum, they were just born normal unlike us

How are they scum, they were just born normal unlike us
They were born with unearned privilege, that's enough to make them scum

would be awesome if we could sucker stupid white liberals into viewing autists as the new niggers. we'd get reparations and if the po-po ever harassed us we could claim dindu nuffins

I hate NTfags beyond comprehension. I just want them all to fucking die

For example, " just go out there and make friends!" when you obviously can't

Why hate NTs much more than fakecels? Since being NT is far less advantageous than being good looking

Why hate NTs much more than fakecels? Since being NT is far less advantageous than being good looking
Good face without NT means nothing, NT without good face still matters. NT and height are way more important than face.

Good face without NT means nothing, NT without good face still matters. NT and height are way more important than face.
Cope, foids don't feel attracted to you, just because you act like 90% of the male population. Being NT is nothing special, while being tall or good looking is.

While they do feel attracted if you have a top 10% face.

Face>>>Height>>>NT

You’re most likely just a subhuman, autistic normie tier men just get on fine

Cope, foids don't feel attracted to you, just because you act like 90% of the male population. Being NT is nothing special, while being tall or good looking is.

Face>>>Height>>>NT
Nope. Autism destroys your chances worse than anything. You can’t even figure out how to do things in life. And autistic chads are rare

Face>>>Height>>>NT
Face only causes attraction if you are at least 5'9. Below that height you are on extreme mode and seen as a child.
You’re most likely just a subhuman, autistic normie tier men just get on fine
You are seriously low IQ, any autistic man is doomed unless he is a literal chad with both good face and tall height.

Nope. Autism destroys your chances worse than anything. You can’t even figure out how to do things in life. And autistic chads are rare
Its not about rarity, it's about which one can compensate the other and face can make up for mental illness, though the opposite isn't true (NT making up for bad face).

Autism can be worse in other areas (social ones or job related ones), though it doesn't apply to the dating area

Its not about rarity, it's about which one can compensate the other and face can make up for mental illness, though the opposite isn't true (NT making up for bad face).

Autism can be worse in other areas (social ones or job related ones), though it doesn't apply to the dating area
It definitely applies to the dating area. Many autists never get laid

It definitely applies to the dating area. Many autists never get laid
I never said it doesn't, just said that an ugly face causes a worse impact than being autistic (Below level 2) when it comes to dating.

Same goes for ugly guys

They are slightly Sentient AI s / NPC s

what do you expect? , Their Indoctrination and Conditioning is Suited to function in this Shithole

They are Ignorant to the fact that their Life isnt a Big Palette , yet they seem to enjoy it.

They literally have it much easier in life.
Didn't read more than this. Low IQ. Scum are those that have HARD lives, because they have bad genes and struggle.

You are seriously low IQ, any autistic man is doomed unless he is a literal chad with both good face and tall height.
You’re clearly low IQ AND autistic if you think that

You’re clearly low IQ AND autistic if you think that
If you think normie tier looks bypass autism then you aren't blackpilled at all. To get past autism you need to be at least 6' and have chad tier looks to not be seen as a freak.

Yeah fuck those NT cunts I envy them immensely. They are fucking annoying with their "putting actual effort into social interactions". Like I have tried NTmaxxing in high school but it backfired at me as I put myself unconsciously into class clown's spot. I was laughing stock because of their golden advices, fuck them. After that utter humiliation I came to understanding that my autistic brain cannot be altered by some self improvement. Thats why I hate them so much, fuck NT normies and yet they think that I have somehow put myself in that miserable situation in life when actually I tried severely to not end up like this.
They are privileged and always find some dumb excuse to make autists's lifes even more miserable

FUCK NT NORMGROIDS!

Your a cuck if you don't hate people with better genetics than you.
Youre a cuck if you think you stand a chance against people with better genetics than you. They could kill every non nt in the world if they wanted to and no one would care but you wouldnt be able to do the same:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yeah fuck those NT cunts I envy them immensely. They are fucking annoying with their "putting actual effort into social interactions". Like I have tried NTmaxxing in high school but it backfired at me as I put myself unconsciously into class clown's spot. I was laughing stock because of their golden advices, fuck them. After that utter humiliation I came to understanding that my autistic brain cannot be altered by some self improvement. Thats why I hate them so much, fuck NT normies and yet they think that I have somehow put myself in that miserable situation in life when actually I tried severely to not end up like this.
They are privileged and always find some dumb excuse to make autists's lifes even more miserable

FUCK NT NORMGROIDS!
High IQ

you have to put in at least some effort appearing to be NT if youre not chad lookswise. Only chad and women can get away with being hand flapping autists

you have to put in at least some effort appearing to be NT if youre not chad lookswise. Only chad and women can get away with being hand flapping autists
You can't fake being NT, you're either born such or not

If Hitler was NT then I like NT people.