Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT = fakecel

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being NT is one of the biggest fakecel traits you can just NPCmax most of you fakecels are average height or above if normies can make it why can’t you I’ll be NT or average height y’all already are and still choose to lay down and rot like volcels while truecels like myself are seething because we never stood a chance

Sorry I’ll be sure to have autism next time

I am as neurotypical as it gets but I am still khhv truecel. There’s no NT for your face and height

How about manipulation

I
Being NT is one of the biggest fakecel traits you can just NPCmax most of you fakecels are average height or above if normies can make it why can’t you I’ll be NT or average height y’all already are and still choose to lay down and rot like volcels while truecels like myself are seething because we never stood a chance
How exactly non-NT are you? JFL if you are just anxious about dating and life in general. It’s not non-NT.

You gotta be diagnosed by a doc

I am as neurotypical as it gets but I am still khhv truecel. There’s no NT for your face and height
>neurotypical
>14,000 hours online on a forum for virgin men
???

Time doesn’t matter sweaty
Yikes have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it’s your time online rather than your height is the reason that women don’t like you?