Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT denial should be a bannable offense

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
delete every NT denial thread and ban retards that deny its significance. anyone who thins NT means personality is a drooling buffoon and should be banned right away.

Disagreed. yes nt, black pill and other of this theories are real but to take our brocels freedom of speech proves we ain't better than redditors. This forum is supposed to be a free space for incels not Reddit as far as I'm concerned dummy.

NT applies to employment and socialization.

Disagreed. yes nt, black pill and other of this theories are real but to take our brocels freedom of speech proves we ain't better than redditors. This forum is supposed to be a free space for incels not Reddit as far as I'm concerned dummy.
I have the right to freedom FROM normal nigger hogwash. these NT denying faggot can take their retarded spam to redidt I don't want to be subjected to this bluepilled crap on a blackpilled incel forum.

Last edited:
I have the right to freedom FROM normal nigger Garbade. these NT denying faggot can take their garbage to redidt I don't want to be subjected to this bluepilled garbage on a blackpilled incel forum.
The site is not necessarily blackpilled (even tho that's the most discussed Theorie here) plus that's not how freedom works, if they're not attacking u or other members, they're incels and not trollers, They shouldn't get banned.

I have the right to freedom FROM normal nigger hogwash. these NT denying faggot can take their retarded spam to redidt I don't want to be subjected to this bluepilled crap on a blackpilled incel forum.
blackpill=lookism

NT denial is a fakecel normie trait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back