Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [NSFW] Violent heavy clashes after Iraq's bloodiest ambush in Central Baiji (Iraq), October 14 2014

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

I didn't censor their "Q4riban Qar!ba" neşid because it sounds good, quite honestly. Actually, they did excel in the PR side by producing well-made videos. Kudos.

Last edited:
IMO, the Iraqi army suffered many tactical losses in both Baiji and Ramadi. Many of their forces and Western-built vehicles were ambushed and ultimately captured/destroyed in both cities, despite the 24/7 heavy shelling of Western warplanes against known !S positions.

We hope that the Ministry of Defense and the high-ranking officers in every territorial division have learnt from their humiliating mistakes.

Last edited:
Fuck ISIS sandniggers death to allah and pisslam

Fuck ISIS sandniggers death to allah and pisslam
I'm just trying to understand how well did Iraqi units perform in the early months of the criminal offensives. Judging from the widely available footage over archive.org, the Iraqi army clearly lost the tactical momentum in such urban battles.

I'm just trying to understand how well did Iraqi units perform in the early months of the criminal offensives.
al hashd al-shaabi will win and all those who follow abu jahal will become history

Fuck you isis scumbag sunni shithead
I don't support IS!S terrorists, retard. Imagine supporting terrorist attacks in the modern world. And you clearly support a pro-Shiite terrorist umbrella organization.

And you clearly support a pro-Shiite terrorist umbrella organization.
yeah I don't support that, fuck shias and fuck ISIS sandniggers.