Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NSFW New Zealand Mosque Double Mass Shootings (The shooter livestreamed it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
d47ba7e18569e1a38c7fb86afd88263a29e976e5798cce6e38f964e77b050db5.jpg

Kabob count upped to 50, very nice :)

muslimcels will attack soon, enjoy your temporary victory whitecels

we blackcels will keep score

:feelshmm:

entire situation is a mess man the aftershocks of this event...

So if a Muslim rapes a drunk Nordic roastie who was flashing her tits, he commits an act of aggression against you and your people. But when a White guy rapes a virgin who did nothing to provoke him, it's not an act of aggression against your people. Given the fact that Muslims mostly rape women who dress and behave inappropriately, Muslim rape of White roasties is an act of aggression against your people.

Also, your women are so disgusted by you that they would much rather have sex with an Abdul than with you. Are you the subhuman equivalent of a eusocial ant who is unconditionally loyal to his colony even though no one in his colony cares about him?

They're not hostile or racist. They don't have a problem with White Muslims or Christians who behave decently like the Amish. Most of them just want to leech off the welfare state. If White men got rid of the welfare system which incentivizes parasitism, most Muslim immigrants would go back to where they came from. But because women are the main beneficiaries of welfare, White men don't want to do so. If a White thrash single mom deserves welfare, then why doesn't some diabetic Syrian refugee deserve the same?
His logic has no consistency.

That means he is not being invaded. He is not in Europe.
His people has established a stronghold there for over one hundred years, meaning that they control the territory which is now being flooded with other ethnic groups. Don't be ridiculous

His people has established a stronghold there for over one hundred years, meaning that they control the territory which is now being flooded with other ethnic groups. Don't be ridiculous
If refugees replace Europeans in Europe for over 100 years, then when other peoples invade it, they will rightfully defend their land which was never theirs in the first place.

Top kek

If refugees replace Europeans in Europe for over 100 years, then when other peoples invade it, they will rightfully defend their land which was never theirs in the first place.

Top kek
yeah, pretty much. I wont be angry at turks for defending constantinople against invaders even though it technically hasn't always been theirs

I'm wondering if he had tried to sync the songs to his plans? Hense why he played it so loudly it was audible even inside the mosque.
I guess he wanted "Fire" to play while setting the mosque on fire, and gas gas gas when he drove away..
He didnt go through with that for some reason, he acted frustrated when he took the canister but i cant figure out why

btw any faggots that believe incels are solely white supremacists or alt right should take a peek at this thread tbh ngl

I actually subscribed to pewdiepie after he did it tbh

Top kek
Land has only ever belonged to those who can defend it.

6th most viewed thread in offtopic
4th most replied in offtopic
:what:
Famemaxxed tbh.

Btw you guys still wanna watch the video check out bestgore.com

Don't link it tho.

New Zealand belongs to the Maori, not the white man
irnoic, white invade maori territory, and when they are invaded themselfs by muslims they hate it :feelshehe:

irnoic, white invade maori territory, and when they are invaded themselfs by muslims they hate it :feelshehe:
true my brother, most white people are the biggest hypocrites.

true my brother, most white people are the biggest hypocrites.
i still don't want kebabs taking over europe, i don't want what is going to happen once they acces to the nukes they have there

Famemaxxed tbh.

Btw you guys still wanna watch the video check out bestgore.com

Don't link it tho.
I think it's also on kiwifarms too but I'm not sure though.

Also I haven't read this whole thread, but I saw some convincing posts on 8ch/pol/ that this incident was a false flag. idk if anyone here would agree but I kinda believe it tbhngl.
vid related

i still don't want kebabs taking over europe, i don't want what is going to happen once they acces to the nukes they have there
ya i understand, if Europe stopped supporting terrorist groups against middle eastern regimes. There would be less middle eastern coming into Europe.

ya i understand, if Europe stopped supporting terrorist groups against middle eastern regimes. There would be less middle eastern coming into Europe.
true, european pretty much trought shit on the fan, and now they are reciving it with their mouths open

true, european pretty much trought shit on the fan, and now they are reciving it with their mouths open
Yup, this is what they get for supporting Israel and international jewry

I'm surprised this man didnt shoot himself afterwards. He's probably experiencing agonizing torture at the hands of government agents right now. He will spend the rest of his life being beaten, raped, and punked out in prison. Or if he's really lucky? He'll be locked in a dark solitary 6x8 cell in total isolation, going insane for the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back