Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NSFW New Zealand Mosque Double Mass Shootings (The shooter livestreamed it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Mods

Damn, shits like a fucking video game. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I thought he would be a feminist cuck from his manifesto but he didn't spare the femoid's life, brutal.

Last edited:
GUYS SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO THANKS

And Muslims
They're literally invited to stay there, jfl.
Part of what drove him to carry out this attack was a story about an 11 year old deaf Swedish girl who was murdered by a Muslim subhuman. Why don't you condemn that? Why is children being murdered only bad when those children are brown Muslims?
"Some retard killed a kid, now I'm going to be a retard who kills more kids." JFL at low IQ stormfrontcucks.
You're welcome.

ael6zndfrbm21.png

kebabcels promising retribution

it's happening, we might have ww3 this time bros :feelsautistic:

On a related note to your ending statement, just a few days ago I was in a reddit thread in which everybody was applauding and cheering Google's new initiative of censoring (or maybe using their algorithms to make them less visible, not sure) "conspiracy" videos. They were all happy about the effect this will have on antivaxers and flat earthers, but were completely unaware of the implications of Google picking and choosing the undesirable conspiracies that they want to hide from the public eye. As expected, anybody that pointed how this can be used in nefarious ways was downvoted and called a regressive antivaxer.

It's pretty terrifying how quickly public opinion on the internet changed on free speech. You don't even have to go THAT far back for a time when the majority of reddit supported free speech. Even as recently as the early 2010s (2010 to 2012) most acts of censorship were opposed by the majority of the user base. Of course, SJWs were already gentrifying reddit, but it was like 60-40 in favor of free speech, now it's like 95-5 in favor of censorship.

It doesn't take much to get the masses to turn into authoritarian cheerleaders. In a way, freedom is an extreme, unnatural concept as people have a natural inclination towards authoritarianism.

Hahahahaha the irish were conquered and kill themselves
Jfl you wish the Palestinians would do the same but NOPE, there freedom is inevitable and every last Isreali and Jew will pay for thier crimes. FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA.

Just because the FBI is tracking everyone who have seen it or downloaded it?
Just by being here you are already on a bunch of watchlists, what are you worrying about?
The FBI can come at me all they want lmao I don't even live in USA
JFL Twitter is low IQ website

Last edited:
They're literally invited to stay there, jfl.

"Some retard killed a kid, now I'm going to be a retard who kills more kids." JFL at low IQ stormfrontcucks.

You're welcome.
That isn't the point. The point is you're a fucking hypocrite just like all Muslims when it comes to this. You're all about tolerance and being inclusive when there is a chance you will be persecuted but in your countries everybody who isn't a Muslim gets their head chopped off immediately. You're all about loving children but you don't even flinch when it's non Muslim children being killed.

Look at how many Muslims in the west support SJW shit and look how many Muslims in the US vote democrat. You're basically more violent, far less intelligent Jews.

That isn't the point. The point is you're a fucking hypocrite just like all Muslims when it comes to this. You're all about tolerance and being inclusive when there is a chance you will be persecuted but in your countries everybody who isn't a Muslim gets their head chopped off immediately. You're all about loving children but you don't even flinch when it's non Muslim children being killed.

Look at how many Muslims in the west support SJW shit and look how many Muslims in the US vote democrat. You're basically more violent, far less intelligent Jews.
Low IQ as per usual.

I've watched the female crying "Help me!" by the street get helped 100+ times now.

How I wish I could do that to all the females that helped me.
Yes that was my favourite part it was massive life fuel.

Anyone know where the full video is again? I was only able to watch it with no sound because I didn't have headphones. I want to take another look at it.

This is the guy that did it btw, I have heard some roomers they are his sisters, but I haven't gotten confirmation.

mass shootings are low iq as fuck. what a piece of shit
I bet he got a couple non muslims.
19ey8rb7d9m21.png

Reminder that hundreds of love letters are being written by females whose pussies are dripping thinking of him right now, while we're dying alone without a female ever caring about us for a second.
incel as fuck
I've watched the female crying "Help me!" by the street get helped 100+ times now.

How I wish I could do that to all the females that helped me.
are the fbi watching you too?

Last edited:

Unironically posted this on Facebook and someone copyright claimed it for the last bits. Not my OC, btw. Still up hours later, kek.

Epic cabob removal, well done crusader.

I don't even GAF if he was an antisemite. Well fucking done.

Anybody know his height?

looks like hes playing gta v in first person or something

This is the guy that did it btw, I have heard some roomers they are his sisters, but I haven't gotten confirmation.
View attachment 98178
JFL, hes """defending""" white womyn from muslims while his sister is out there wearing 4 inch shorts. The pathetic state of stormfags.

6th most viewed thread in offtopic
4th most replied in offtopic
:what:

why are so few memes being posted?

This is how you do a shooting, guys. You don't act like a super-serious tryhard weirdo like Cho, you livestream it and have fun. Killing lots of people doesn't hurt too.

No one's ever gonna forget this guy.

This is how you do a shooting, guys. You don't act like a super-serious tryhard weirdo like Cho, you livestream it and have fun. Killing lots of people doesn't hurt too.

Brenton Tarrant wrote in his manifesto that he doesn't want to be remembered. In his view, all that matters is that his act is remembered and results in the intended repercussions, which are rather grandiose and millenarian.

Like other murderers who have been driven into a frenzy to kill, he wants to help cause (if not directly spawn) the "end-times," so to speak. He desires the fracturing of America and the end of American hegemony so that a new order can be built on its ashes. A similar motivation compelled Timothy McVeigh -- who also had the hope that his act should be a revolutionary "call to action."

Timothy McVeigh did not birth a movement of "direct action" because his bombing was a reprisal against US government atrocities which were not replicated. You need fuel to preserve a fire, but the US government didn't perform any more Ruby Ridges or Wacos after the Oklahoma City Bombing. They learned their lesson. Indeed, the US government still takes care not to provoke militaristic reaction among armed opponents of the government as was seen in the 2014 Bundy Standoff.

Brenton Tarrent might create a movement depending on whether the anticipated counter-blows are delivered. If Muslim terrorist attacks become common again as a consequence of his terrorist attack, then he will have succeeded in creating a more radical environment amenable to revolutionary change. However, this is unlikely to have much impact on domestic American politics, given that Muslim terrorist attacks in the West tend to happen exclusively in Europe. 9/11 was an outlier -- and, moreover, not a result of non-White immigration and internecine ethnic conflict but rather foreign policy, Zionism, and imperialism.

These latter three topics are something left nearly unmentioned in Tarrent's manifesto, despite their relevance to his world-view. He merely mentions Kosovo, claims that he supports native peoples "living on their own land," but then says he has "no problem" with a Jewish person living in Israel per se (who is necessarily a colonist/immigrant and the product of Anglo imperialism).

Last edited:

Cho might have had fun, we don't know because he was giga-autistic.

If Muslim terrorist attacks become common again as a consequence of his terrorist attack, then he will have succeeded in creating a more radical environment amenable to revolutionary change.
Nothing is off the table and chaos tends to be rather fluid. There is no way to predict what happens next or how people react to such an event happening.

I noe lowkey wanna buy and play DOOM

Fucking hell I take a break from the site for a day, come back, and this has happened JFL.

Muslims got BTFO'd tho.

Can someone please link me the full video?????

Fucking hell I take a break from the site for a day, come back, and this has happened JFL.

Muslims got BTFO'd tho.

Can someone please link me the full video?????

Are you serious? It's fucking all over the place. There's even a torrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back