Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NSFW New Zealand Mosque Double Mass Shootings (The shooter livestreamed it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
But point is this guy was a white knight. People he killed mostly were old men who probably tamed their daughters. The shooter even said he's not hating zogs

Fuck him. Even bigger idiot than Breivik.

I watch a lot of gore, but that one was pretty disturbing ngl.

I wonder if the MS media will find a way to blame us for this. Also if IT is here(which they are due to the number of guests viewing this thread now)they'll probably find a way to pin this on us as well even though most of us are indifferent towards this.

damn, makes me want to leave the incelosphere because of delusional coping subhumans like him...
what an autist, people like him will take our rights away.

All attention whoring faggots like this do is:

⮞ Unite society against any group that could be remotely connected to the shooter, even through multiple degrees of separation
⮞ Give ammunition to those who want more internet censorship
⮞ Give governments an excuse to increase surveillance

They just bring us on step closer to an Orwellian nightmare state. Doing so isn't going to lead to a collapse either, because hyper authoritarian states can be very stable and stay in power almost indefinitely. China and North Korea are examples of this. As it stands, free speech on the internet is at an all time low, free speech has never been less popular, and surveillance has never been more popular (I'm hearing the "nothing to hide nothing to fear" argument more and more). Events like this only cause the general public to view internet censorship and government surveillance as a necessity. When all is said and done, the imminent Orwellian nightmare state will not be met with resistance, but with enthusiastic applause and uproarious cheering.

I don't think its virtue signaling if we actually feel for these people. Maybe you don't experience sympathy, but most people do. The chances of somebody expressing sympathy for innocent people dying being a virtue signaler are probably about the same as the chances of somebody that expresses that they enjoy the victims' pain being an edgy poster who wants to elicit a reaction. I take it you wouldn't like it if somebody assumed that you are only saying these things because you know they're controversial.

I respect your opinion sir. But still i am happy as fuck to hear this news.

Same shit as always a white cuck (probably slayer) killing incels who are against degeneracy

I wonder if the MS media will find a way to blame us for this. Also if IT is here(which they are due to the number of guests viewing this thread now)they'll probably find a way to pin this on us as well even though most of us are indifferent towards this.

He was a white knight and a cuck who killed a lot of ethniccels. In his manifesto, he specifically said that he wanted to retaliate for murder of some woman.

Fucking white knight attacking peaceful muslimcels.

⮞ Unite society against any group that could be remotely connected to the shooter, even through multiple degrees of separation

They just bring us on step closer to an Orwellian nightmare state. Doing so isn't going to lead to a collapse either, because hyper authoritarian states can be very stable and stay in power almost indefinitely. China and North Korea are examples of this. As it stands, free speech on the internet is at an all time low, free speech has never been less popular, and surveillance has never been more popular (I'm hearing the "nothing to hide nothing to fear" argument more and more). Events like this only cause the general public to view internet censorship and government surveillance as a necessity. When all is said and done, the imminent Orwellian nightmare state will not be met with resistance, but with enthusiastic applause and uproarious cheering.
On a related note to your ending statement, just a few days ago I was in a reddit thread in which everybody was applauding and cheering Google's new initiative of censoring (or maybe using their algorithms to make them less visible, not sure) "conspiracy" videos. They were all happy about the effect this will have on antivaxers and flat earthers, but were completely unaware of the implications of Google picking and choosing the undesirable conspiracies that they want to hide from the public eye. As expected, anybody that pointed how this can be used in nefarious ways was downvoted and called a regressive antivaxer.

he had a gf i heard

you heard right

But point is this guy was a white knight. People he killed mostly were old men who probably tamed their daughters. The shooter even said he's not hating zogs
The footage is so surreal. I honestly thought it was staged or something. Even the gunshots sounded like it was from a video game.
I'm a blind or the front window from the car never breaks when he uses his shotgun?

Last edited:

obv psyops jfl @ low iq faggots taking the bait

I'm not interested in watching the video.

When I saw the video, all I could think was "Wow this looks like a high spec fps game.". When the woman was shot when crying for help I could only think "Lol". People talk about how they throw up after seeing the video which I don't understand-its not even that gory.I wonder if I actually am a sociopath now. Reminds me of that scene from Overlord where Ainz wonders what has happened to him if he is not feeling a thing seeing people get slaughtered.

This guy isn't one of us, and I don't support this.
He might not have posted on incels.is or affiliated with any incel groups, but he was clearly one of us.

And any mass shooting is a good thing. It's a form of pest control.

Leftest are loving this, it gives them the perfect ammunition against the so called "far right".

When I saw the video, all I could think was "Wow this looks like a high spec fps game.". When the woman was shot when crying for help I could only think "Lol". People talk about how they throw up after seeing the video which I don't understand-its not even that gory.I wonder if I actually am a sociopath now. Reminds me of that scene from Overlord where Ainz wonders what has happened to him if he is not feeling a thing seeing people get slaughtered.
It's not the gore that turns their stomachs, but the realism. Most of the trauma bullets cause people is interior. People will watch gory movies and play gory video games without batting an eye because it's obviously not real. Videos like this triggers their "empathy".

Of course, I wonder how much of this "oh wowzers how horrifying" it virtue-signalling bullshit. I would guess more than half.

64 guests are viewing this topic.

As for the topic all I can say is HOLY FUCK this guys is nuts and to LIVESTREAM it? Wow Just fucking WOW! I'm quite speechless of what's going down.
He killed a bunch and went back to the van to take another gun to shoot the same people again. He was brutal. Wonder where he gets all the sick shooting skills.

this looks like fucking cod wtf

Nobody is asking the question why are there 3 mosques in a place called ChristChurch, New Zealand? I do not support what this guy did in any way, but this is what happens as people of radically different cultures live together in close proximity. Muslims should stay in Muslim countries and Whites should stay in White countries.

The video is nothing compared to the disturbing shit you see in ISIS or drug cartel videos.
Muslims should stay in Muslim countries and Whites should stay in White countries.
Based. It's just that muslims want to invade the west. No sane westerner would ever want to go into muslim shitholes.

Last edited:
He killed a bunch and went back to the van to take another gun to shoot the same people again. He was brutal. Wonder where he gets all the sick shooting skills.
If he really wanted to leave no survivors, he should've made some IED's or at least some Molotov cocktails.

So much time, so many bullets, wasted on corpses. SMH.

shut up faggot, those "kids" were invading on his territory
So instead of targeting the politicians and kikes who've enabled these Muslims to immigrate/"invade" (JFL), he decides to be a coward and target hapless victims. He's a fucking retard who's only exacerbated the anti-white rhetoric that kikes and their pawns have been peddling. Stormfags really are low IQ.

STFU you sub-4, half-breed mulatto mongrel. The shooter and other stormfags would be more than happy to kill your ilk as well. Glad that the German foid cashier treated you like the garbage you are.

Much like the jihadist networks they claim to despise, these online communities additionally use the relative isolation and alienation felt by young men as a means of radicalisation. “Incel” culture has emerged in the last couple of years as a gateway to extreme ideas.
Were these sites being accessed out of Syria, and not Seattle, or Stoke Newington, these websites would undeniably be under a huge deal of scrutiny by security services. However, as a space inhabited mostly by young, white men, they’re overlooked.

no surprise media is blaming us for this, bodies aren't even buried, why are these cucks even mentioning incels at all in relation to this.

It's like the media is spreading seeds of hate trying to make men go ER. It's like beating a dog then blaming it when it finally snaps.

just look at how many fucking visitors are here, any mass shooting and people go to incel sites thinking we are the suspects, they are being brainwashed to hate us.

news flash to any media people here, instantly blaming incels for everything doesn't "de-radicalise" us, it just makes us hate more

Stop coping, they look nothing like each other. Siblings don’t take photos like that
They have very similar noses and lips. It's not that common for siblings and cousins to pose like that, but it happens. All I'm saying is I'm skeptical and need more proof before I'm really convinced either way.

killed unarmed people but escaped when a guy with shitty gun shot at him what a coward

Last edited:
He was a white knight and a cuck who killed a lot of ethniccels. In his manifesto, he specifically said that he wanted to retaliate for murder of some woman.

Fucking white knight attacking peaceful muslimcels.
All this over a foid that may potentially divorce rape him and sleeping with Chads behind his back? Seriously? Well way to go to him since he perputated the left propoganda that whites commit hate crimes against nonwhites especially towards muslims. The SJWs are so going to have a field day with this.

They were invited onto his territory by the government of his territory, which is effectively governed by the women of his territory.
No one gave the government the OK to invite in hordes of shitskins. They did this through lies and deception and never even put it to referendum. The immigration policy of white countries goes directly against its people.

killed unarmed people but escaped when a guy with shitty gun shot at him what a coward
at least it shows that having guns works

You would never have the balls to pull off a shooting of this magnitude. Our hero might be many things but he is not a coward. Besides, he wanted to live so as to tie up more government resources

No one gave the government the OK to invite in hordes of shitskins. They did this through lies and deception and never even put it to referendum. The immigration policy of white countries goes directly against its people.
you are fucked boyo admit it. germanistan is fucked france is fucked swedistan is fucked,united cuckdom is already cucked these events just will make everything harder for you and immigration will rise
You would never have the balls to pull off a shooting of this magnitude. Our hero might be many things but he is not a coward. Besides, he wanted to live so as to tie up more government resources
fuck your hero

STFU you sub-4, half-breed mulatto mongrel. The shooter and other stormfags would be more than happy to kill your ilk as well. Glad that the German foid cashier treated you like the garbage you are.
lol, triggered muslimcels are hilarious.
they don't give the slightest fuck when muslims all over europe kill innocent victims, but as soon as muslims are the victims, they cry like little babies.

most school shooters/murderers weren't incels why can't people get this?
and btw being bluepilled makes sense from a white nationalist standpoint not so much from an incel

The anti gun left will ignore this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back