Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NSFW New Zealand Mosque Double Mass Shootings (The shooter livestreamed it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Controlled opposition
I'm muslim myself, i just woke up to this news and I'm literally shaking. I'm gonna buy a gun ASAP and defend myself.
Need to defend yourself? You already over power them.
If you're white, I hope you're not gonna meet the ethniks family in the next days/weeks.
Brainlets would jump to any white to get a revenge.

Need to defend yourself? You already over power them.
If you're white, I hope you're not gonna meet the ethniks family in the next days/weeks.
Brainlets would jump to any white to get a revenge.

Do yourself a favor try osrs the next days and avoid to go outside. Specially if you're too white with the look of a victim.

Yeah of course. I hope to see retaliatory attacks until this brews into a civil war
I said it multiple times in the past. There are only two options for the west: a) civil war (purge of Muslims) or b) Islamic state.
Muslims are actually invading. That's fact. I can elab when I'm on my computer again, typing on smartphone is too annoying. Shooter was based btw.

All links in this thread are taken down. Anyone have a working video?

shut up faggot, those "kids" were invading on his territory
It's not an invasion if those people were let in, and were just living life.

Also the dude was from australia, so lmao @ "his" territory

Yeah. Raping our women is an act of aggression against us as a people.

So if a Muslim rapes a drunk Nordic roastie who was flashing her tits, he commits an act of aggression against you and your people. But when a White guy rapes a virgin who did nothing to provoke him, it's not an act of aggression against your people. Given the fact that Muslims mostly rape women who dress and behave inappropriately, Muslim rape of White roasties is an act of aggression against your people.

Also, your women are so disgusted by you that they would much rather have sex with an Abdul than with you. Are you the subhuman equivalent of a eusocial ant who is unconditionally loyal to his colony even though no one in his colony cares about him?

The larger point is that there are hostile ethnic groups invading our soil. I don't care what ideology they represent, so long as they pose an existential threat to my race

They're not hostile or racist. They don't have a problem with White Muslims or Christians who behave decently like the Amish. Most of them just want to leech off the welfare state. If White men got rid of the welfare system which incentivizes parasitism, most Muslim immigrants would go back to where they came from. But because women are the main beneficiaries of welfare, White men don't want to do so. If a White thrash single mom deserves welfare, then why doesn't some diabetic Syrian refugee deserve the same?

So if a Muslim rapes a drunk Nordic roastie who was flashing her tits, he commits an act of aggression against your people. But when a White guy rapes a virgin who did nothing to provoke him, it's not an act of aggression against your people. Given the fact that Muslims mostly rape women who dress and behave inappropriately, Muslim rape of White roasties is an act of aggression against your people.

Also, your women are so disgusted by you that they would much rather have sex with an Abdul than with you. Are you the subhuman equivalent of a eusocial ant who is unconditionally loyal to his colony even though no one in his colony cares about him?

They're not hostile or racist. They don't have a problem with White Muslims or Christians who behave decently like the Amish. Most of them just want to leech off the welfare state. If White men got rid of the welfare system which incentivizes parasitism, most Muslim immigrants would go back to where they came from. But because women are the main beneficiaries of welfare, White men don't want to do so. If a White thrash single mom deserves welfare, then why doesn't some diabetic Syrian refugee deserve the same?
You are one of the highest IQ user on this forum.

If a White thrash single mom deserves welfare, then why doesn't some diabetic Syrian refugee deserve the same?
Because her white ancestors built up a welfare system while his ancestors were sitting in a tent eating kebab.

Hello 114 guests, how many of you are glowniggers and media, I wonder...

Subscribe to PewDiePIe!

I don't think what the guy did was right, however, even if it might not have been a direct invasion, they are being used as a tool for invasion regardless of that's their intent or not.

Because her white ancestors built up a welfare system while his ancestors were sitting in a tent eating kebab.
"her" :soy:

she may slut,take countless cocks but she is white,leave m'lady alone:soy:

this is so cool... !!

You think people have the right to speak of their mind? The Euro cartel have them through the balls. It's like a modern soviet block.

@Johny.speiz here's ragefuel for you

The shooter didn't know the meaning of the term "corporatism," JFL.

You can't hate your contractor.
it was weird tbh.

I excepted to see him mentioning about the jews,but he just said theyre ok

also it happened in a country like new zealand,where muslim community is not good at all lmao.

He is from australia,where is the community is stronger.

Also he says he have been in europe,france,germany etc. where muslim community is strong. why he didnt do it there? i dunno.

Muslim population in new zealand: 4,353 jfl.

Also dont forget,muslim population in new zealand is not arabic,they are southern asians who known for their peaceful culture,if it was against the arabs,eh,but those were southern asians known for not being radicals and being weak.

It seems really fishy to me

that curry foid screaming help me... jfl if you think anybody is stopping their car to rescue your roastiee ass from a shooter.. she should have speed dialled chad

All attention whoring faggots like this do is:

⮞ Unite society against any group that could be remotely connected to the shooter, even through multiple degrees of separation
⮞ Give ammunition to those who want more internet censorship
⮞ Give governments an excuse to increase surveillance

They just bring us on step closer to an Orwellian nightmare state. Doing so isn't going to lead to a collapse either, because hyper authoritarian states can be very stable and stay in power almost indefinitely. China and North Korea are examples of this. As it stands, free speech on the internet is at an all time low, free speech has never been less popular, and surveillance has never been more popular (I'm hearing the "nothing to hide nothing to fear" argument more and more). Events like this only cause the general public to view internet censorship and government surveillance as a necessity. When all is said and done, the imminent Orwellian nightmare state will not be met with resistance, but with enthusiastic applause and uproarious cheering.

obv psyops jfl @ low iq faggots taking the bait

he also said he dont hate jews:feelstastyman:

kek
He was obviously aware of the oppressive power that Jews have in America given that he used the word "subversion" in reference to them (and given his filename referencing the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooter); so it's clear that he made a conscious decision to leave the Jewish Question unanswered.

Perhaps this was part of his strategy to exacerbate the contradictions of American politics: Zionists tend to hate Muslims, and he may have wanted to aggravate this. But what would be the point of that? Appealing to boomers who want another war for Israel?

- Fox News' Comments Section
Is this accelerationism? American Boomers talking about Muslims as if they have any pertinence to the domestic political situation in the US?

There is no literally reason to appeal to Zionist Jews if you're an American White Nationalist, not even ironically. In America, Muslims account for only 2% of the population -- the same amount as Jews but nowhere near as powerful. Indeed, Muslims are only relevant to America insofar as foreign policy is concerned (i.e. doing Israel's bidding in the Middle East).

How can you have "no problems with a Jew living in Israel" if his country only exists in the first place because of the Jewish exploitation of America and Anglos more broadly? I think this was simply a matter of him just not having the perspective of a racially conscious American on Zionism (which focuses on Israel's foreign policy exploitation), but just the perspective of a European on Muslims (which focuses on cultural issues/immigration).

It's funny because Israel is literally a state that was founded through the displacement of the native Palestinian population via mass-immigration, yet European "rightists" will align themselves with such a "natural ally" on the basis of shared "Western values" like capitalism, feminism, imperialism, and the acceptance of homosexuality :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
How is some grown up killing little kids "an awesome day"?

Bluepilled virtue signaling cuck detected.

Joke aside it's simple logic. More death people in word , more violence in world always good for scumbag people like me. Because now other people feel pain too. We can communicate with pain.

Joke aside it's simple logic. More death people in word , more violence in world always good for scumbag people like me. Because now other people feel pain too. We can communicate with pain.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just heard about this, and I gotta say the man is a good shot.

it's my prognosis for the future. The white man is sick of getting assraped by foreign groups that are outbreeding him on his own soil [sic]...

Obviously not sick enough to take away his women's rights and solve the actual problem.

The footage is so surreal. I honestly thought it was staged or something. Even the gunshots sounded like it was from a video game.

All attention whoring faggots like this do is:

⮞ Unite society against any group that could be remotely connected to the shooter, even through multiple degrees of separation
⮞ Give ammunition to those who want more internet censorship
⮞ Give governments an excuse to increase surveillance

They just bring us on step closer to an Orwellian nightmare state. Doing so isn't going to lead to a collapse either, because hyper authoritarian states can be very stable and stay in power almost indefinitely. China and North Korea are examples of this. As it stands, free speech on the internet is at an all time low, free speech has never been less popular, and surveillance has never been more popular (I'm hearing the "nothing to hide nothing to fear" argument more and more). Events like this only cause the general public to view internet censorship and government surveillance as a necessity. When all is said and done, the imminent Orwellian nightmare state will not be met with resistance, but with enthusiastic applause and uproarious cheering.

Exactly, this whole situation is fucked up :(
You're right. There's a lot of people who are cheering this one, I didn't think people were that messed up.

I see where you are coming from but a line has to be drawn. Kids should be safe. Even on Kiwifarms where there's edgy ass people they say kids should be left alone.

did he shoot himself or is he still alive?

Why are some people here celebrating this, they were praying not being degenerate

virtue signaling
I don't think its virtue signaling if we actually feel for these people. Maybe you don't experience sympathy, but most people do. The chances of somebody expressing sympathy for innocent people dying being a virtue signaler are probably about the same as the chances of somebody that expresses that they enjoy the victims' pain being an edgy poster who wants to elicit a reaction. I take it you wouldn't like it if somebody assumed that you are only saying these things because you know they're controversial.

Stormcels killing probably harmless Durka Durkas.

This guy isn't one of us, and I don't support this.

I'm not going to cry over Mohammedans who wouldn't give a fuck about me getting killed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back