Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NSFW New Zealand Mosque Double Mass Shootings (The shooter livestreamed it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The foid screeching help on the sidewalk and getting brutally shot in the head was the icing on the cake

JFL of course he was, stupid idiot will rot in jail whilst his precious mayo foids will suckle on the balls of chad.
gosh, i just wished he actualy killed some Rapefuges instead of ramdom muslims
Every serious shooter does that, like cho he went room back to room to shoot targets in head.

Every serious shooter does that, like cho he went room back to room to shoot targets in head.

dunno, it was different on COD MW2 , you just walked and shooted at crownds that run away

The foid screeching help on the sidewalk and getting brutally shot in the head was the icing on the cake
That was my favourite part by far, massive life fuel.

I was always wondering when the first livestreamed rampage would happen. It was a natural "innovation" insofar as these things go.

He will get a ton of attention like Breivik did.

His choice of a target was tutorial mode -- a place of worship -- much like Breivik's was. It was all a weak ploy for attention, but this shooter tried to compensate for it by impressing people with a livestream.
he will probably get olike nly20 years and claim mental illness

Shit is so fake lmfao on purpose guess

this was the best part tbh. watching her brain matter spray as it was hit, wonderful. fapfuel for later.

All the images he posted on his twitter account:

Jesus Fucking Christ did this guy write a lot on his gun and magazines.

he will probably get olike nly20 years and claim mental illness
On the contrary, a main part of Breivik's case in Norway was insisting that he didn't have mental illness and that he acted out of his sanely thought-through political beliefs.

Like Breivik, the NZ shooter has released a manifesto which indicates this.

i think they shot him dead.
Well, then none of this matters, jfl.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Guy livestreamed the shooting. It's like a fucking COD game. He's executing muslim roasties in the vid and shit.
The people in the Mosque were 100% male, false flag or the faggot is a legit moron who bought the "Great Replacement" meme and decided to go for the product and not the source.

The people in the Mosque were 100% male, false flag or the faggot is a legit moron who bought the "Great Replacement" meme and decided to go for the product and not the source.
yup this guy killed blackpilled men and many people celebrating here, he didnt even kill the cucks who brought this hypergamy, he could have chose an lgbt place but no chose a mosque

Take that patriarchy :soy: Western Civilization is a WYMYN's Civilization:soy: Military aged males go home, ethnic women stay :soy:

On the one hand, I view this massacre as metapolitically positive -- it is a sign of increasing radicalization in the decadent West. But the internalized feminism inherent in many Stormlords is undeniable, and gives me a bad taste in my mouth.

Trained soldier/secret service or it was all staged

the bluepilled cuck should've gone for roasties in a nightclub or something.
doubt he was an incel

the bluepilled cuck should've gone for roasties in a nightclub or something.
doubt he was an incel
He was a cuck. His manifesto doubtlessly includes passages about how he feels cucked by ethnic men.

JFL he couldve easily ran over those 2 foids while he was in his car, but honked so they could get out of the way :feelskek:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Take that patriarchy :soy: Western Civilization is a WYMYN's Civilization:soy:Military aged males go home, ethnic women stay :soy:

On the one hand, I view this massacre as metapolitically positive -- it is a sign of increasing radicalization in the decadent West. But the internalized feminism inherent in many Stormlords is undeniable, and gives me a bad taste in my mouth.
I agree that things like this make it much harder to ignore the problems BUT WHY DID THE STUPID FAGGOT GO FOR A MOSQUE, he could have sent such a better message. Probably watched some Teeheeee Lauren Southern videos and thought he was defending western women from muslims. FUCKING BLUE PILLED MORON.

the second theres a shooting a million guests come :soy:

I agree that things like this make it much harder to ignore the problems BUT WHY DID THE STUPID FAGGOT GO FOR A MOSQUE, he could have sent such a better message. Probably watched some Teeheeee Lauren Southern videos and thought he was defending western women from muslims. FUCKING BLUE PILLED MORON.
yeah mostly low iqcels go ER in first place so its to be expected theh target mosque over real places thst cause problems

Lauren Southern videos and thought he was defending western women from muslims. FUCKING BLUE PILLED MORON.
STOP RAPING HUWITE WIMIN U MUDSLIMEZ :feels:

Pewdiepie is causing this :feelsree:

Fuck. I watch videos on theync.com all the time but this was really hard.

I was wondering when the first ER livestream is going to happen. Wow. Total madness.

This may actually be the most fucked up thing ive ever seen :feelsmega:
Fuck right? It’s one thing hearing about It happening, you don’t even bat an eye.. it’s an almost everyday occurrence. But tbh seeing it like this in video.. my heart rate skyrocketed this is super fucked up.

There’s multiple semi-clear reflections of the shooters face in the rear view mirror in the video in the OP..

Cucks go ER more than truecels

Accurate. Cuckoldry either inspires one to rage or resign in the corner. This guy raged, and in that sense is respectable.

But targeting the men who cuck you, rather than the women, is completely misguided. Inb4 thousands of NZ women are marching in the streets with Big Imam Cocks beside them. Stormlords deserve this.

this guy has such great aim,he shot the muslim whore from so far away with like 1 bullet ,he's obviously well trained.Good on him to also confirm his kills like cho instead of just spraying randomly.Absolutely hilarious video and LOL at the muslim whore screaming for help like a broken recorder as her last words."HELP ME HELP ME" as if anyone is gonna risk their lives to say a disgusting whore besides soycucks with protective urges.
He made it look easy, I'm honestly surprised. Then again he had all the time in the world and his targets pretty much huddled together. Even so I imagine the body count here was a bit over 20

I can't view it for some reason, but honestly only a member of Stormfront would do something as stupid as shooting up a mosque
makes you think how cho rekt soo many newbs with just 2 handguns ,that guy was a fucking machine

Did the other 2 guys in the other mosque live stream it? Is there a video?

136 guests are viewing this topic. About 1/3 of the total number of guests that visits this site regularly.

Seeing that the shooter was a White Male who shot and killed a bunch of Muslims, you know the left and SJWs especially are going to have a field day with this to push their agenda and to virtue signal to the empth fucking degree.

Well there goes another hERo in the hall of fame

His manifesto:

Surprise surprise he was a Stormfag.

I just read the whole thing. This guy is definitely one of us.

What stormfrontcels need to realize is this consumerist, listless, nihilistic culture of the western world is western culture. Not the idealized vision of the past they've invented in their minds. It was already decided over seventy years ago. White people are scum just like every other breed of person. And don't kid yourself: you'd still be an incel in your precious ethnostate.

Also,

That difference was Ebba Akerlund. Young, innocent and dead Ebba. Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school, when she was murdered by an Islamic attacker, driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming. Ebba death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke through my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer.

This cuck threw his life away over a hole JFL.

great replacement is real, but foids only want chaddams anyway so.i dont care
I mean kinda sorta maybe, Its just blown out of proportion in Europe, the US has a much bigger issue than Europe and in both places it's not a huge deal, it's just corporate Jews trying to make money by keeping the supply of slaves high. The faggot didnt go for the head, his attack was almost meaningless.

I guess New Zealand gun laws will get fucked just like Australia did.

I read the manifesto. Absolutely stupid. The stormfaggotry was strong in this one.

These shooters are completely disgusting people but I laughed when I saw the one who live streamed it, gun had Kebab Remover written on it.

Wow, really awful. I can't believe I watched that. What the fuck's wrong with me.

Weirdly appropriate that a song about hellfire played him out as he was driving away.

makes you think how cho rekt soo many newbs with just 2 handguns ,that guy was a fucking machine
Agreed, Cho had legendary skill. Imagine if he actually had more time to prepare and was given an extra 5 minutes. He would probably end up in a history book somewhere down the line
I read the manifesto. Absolutely stupid. The stormfaggotry was strong in this one.
Yeah, a piss poor Breivik copycat and a cuck at that as well. If he was actually smart he’d try and take out the people making the decisions. As misdirected as his motives were Breiviks targets actually made sense. This guy was just smug, low IQ, follower whose motives were thinly veiled and derivative. Just another bluepilled white nationalist, what a waste
Wow, really awful. I can't believe I watched that. What the fuck's wrong with me.
Do you know what it feels like to suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back