Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [NSFW][JFL] Cyberpunk 2077

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
It let's you chose to have a penis...on a girl...and then it asks you to change the penis size or type :feelsseriously:.
Are you now glad it was delayed? :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Welcome to 2020 gaming.

won't be playing it so idc

so progressive:soy::soy::soy:

btw can you rapemaxx in this game? what's the point of customizing a penis?

It's cyberpunk, you should be able to put an USB hub instead of genitals if you want. I'll get upset when Elder Scrolls gets this option.

This game must have some kind of penis related gameplay, otherwise it just dont make sense.
To be fair most graphics are useless for gameplay. They're here for aesthetics or immersion.

what is cyberpunk and why do so many people care? is it a sequel to a game people liked? I honestly don't even know

what is cyberpunk and why do so many people care? is it a sequel to a game people liked? I honestly don't even know
Think of it like Witcher/Skyrim/GTA but in a cyberpunk setting made by people who made The Witcher. It's a big deal if you're into gaming.

what is cyberpunk and why do so many people care?
As far as I understand the hype is mostly due to a very aesthetically pleasing trailer that was released long time ago.

I doubt this game will be any good. I predict a massive failure comparable to No Man Sky's.

Think of it like Witcher/Skyrim/GTA but in a cyberpunk setting made by people who made The Witcher. It's a big deal if you're into gaming.
that actually sounds kind of cool, is it a bad game?

that actually sounds kind of cool, is it a bad game?
It's not released yet, but if anyone deserves benefit of the doubt it's the developer CDPR. They and their parent company are very consumer friendly and so far they haven't disappointed.

Spoilers waring pls

It's not released yet, but if anyone deserves benefit of the doubt it's the developer CDPR. They and their parent company are very consumer friendly and so far they haven't disappointed.

Tbh i can see an argument being made that within the theme of that world interchanging body parts and morphing into whatever you want has become standard culture so maybe It isn't so bad. If anything it's just a warning of what the world will look like if we let it go on like this.

Fapfuel for @Blacktarpill

To be fair most graphics are useless for gameplay. They're here for aesthetics or immersion.
I can't relate to characters who don't share my penis size :soy:

Tbh i can see an argument being made that within the theme of that world interchanging body parts and morphing into whatever you want has become standard culture so maybe It isn't so bad. If anything it's just a warning of what the world will look like if we let it go on like this.
Cyberpunk is about amplifying every aspect of society and technology, so chicks with dicks that shoot lasers wouldn't surprise me.

As for CDPR, they are not SJWs but rather one of the most hated by the tranny cult.

It's cyberpunk, you should be able to put an USB hub instead of genitals if you want. I'll get upset when Elder Scrolls gets this option.
Cyberpunk is about amplifying every aspect of society and technology, so chicks with dicks that shoot lasers wouldn't surprise me.

As for CDPR, they are not SJWs but rather one of the most hated by the tranny cult.
Exactly.

Resetera will get mad at anything.
Even if you pander to them, they're the thinest of thinest of skin forums, filled with people who want to victims to exist.

If a game is allowing for a penis on a body that has tits, it's out of my book.
"but more customization is good", PSO2 does customization right, accessories can be rotated, moved, scaled.
This game makes you chose if you want a cock or not.

Resetera will get mad at anything.
Even if you pander to them, they're the thinest of thinest of skin forums, filled with people who want to victims to exist.
Resetera

wtf I thought it was a first person game why are dicks customizable

i miss old school games like new vegas, morrowind and oblivion ooooh and jedi knight series.. what is this fucking trash piece of shit sjw motherfucking game?

I guess Randall Graves had a say in how to design this game :feelshaha:

never thought about playing this in the first place looks like i have a decent gut feeling.

Seems they're DMCA'ing the leaks related to the penises.
penisleakes

People who are into cyberpunk were hoping it to be a somewhat themed bladerunner game.
See the original trailer:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

Instead over the years of it's development, there has been nothing but any of that.
Now we have penises and well..this:

Only thing I can probably state about the community is that they reacted too much over sunlight being a thing.
But everything else related to the mess of this game seems justified.

It was a board game that got a cult following and was turned into a video game. It was also being shilled a lot on r/gaming for years now.

As far as I understand the hype is mostly due to a very aesthetically pleasing trailer that was released long time ago.

I doubt this game will be any good. I predict a massive failure comparable to No Man Sky's.
I think most of the hype was over how good Witcher 3 was and how consumer friendly the company that makes it is.

I think most of the hype was over how good Witcher 3 was and how consumer friendly the company that makes it is.
I didn't like that game, I feel like I was influenced by all the hype around it so I bought it despite not being into that genre at all. It seems to me that people who like that kind of games are disproportionately vocal about it.

I'm not going to fall for this again.

Last edited:
I didn't like that game, I feel like I was influenced by all the hype around it so I bought it despite not being into that genre at all. It seems to me that people who like that kind of games are disproportionately vocal about it.

I'm not going to fall for this again.
If it's not for you, it's not for you. Personally, I love story driven games with easy but fun gameplay. Pretty sure cyberpunk will scratch that itch.

I haven't followed any of the news about it or anything, but if it's a high budget, action rpg, I'm sure to enjoy it unless it's fundamentally broken.

Anyway, I make enough money that $60 isn't noticable.

2077? more like 2020...

You're now supposed to laugh

It let's you chose to have a penis...on a girl...and then it asks you to change the penis size or type :feelsseriously:.
Are you now glad it was delayed? :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Welcome to 2020 gaming.

View attachment 380675
We should consider going back in time, when GTA III was the thing, or LAN Party´s..
to be fair people have been bitching in the past few years about games not having enough character customisation.
be careful of what you wish for.
this.

What pronouns does this thing use?

will gladly give myself a giant penis

Just lol can't wait till this shit piece is cracked so I can hack the fuck out of it and buy all the guns from the start and murder everyone

JFL this game :feelsPop:

I've heard that NPCs judge you based on your appearance; all the way down to your dick size.
:feelskek:
i hope someone will made curry truecel with small dicks or giga tyrone with bbc

Are NPCs also commenting race ?
please some on this forum should do truecel playthrough