Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [NSFW][JFL] Cyberpunk 2077

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
I pirated Witcher 3, played it a bit and got bored. Won't be touching this, although I love cyberpunk as a genre.

:feelskek:
i hope someone will made curry truecel with small dicks or giga tyrone with bbc

Are NPCs also commenting race ?
please some on this forum should do truecel playthrough
That's what I'm planning on doing, jfl.

Cybercuck 2077.

Didn't want to play this piece of filth anyways

It's a shit game, just like the Last of Us 2

If you're upset by 2020 SJW liberal politics, then imagine how it will be in 2077 :feelsLSD: :feelsclown:

in 2077 every foid will have a giant cock

in 2077 every foid will have a giant cock
More of a reality than you think. Foids hate sub 6 men. They would literally rather have cocks implanted on their bodies and fuck other women with it than let a sub6 male touch them.
in 2077, it's OVER for sub 6 males

So what? This is like complaining about /d/ on 4chan. I don't complain about /d/ on 4chan, because I don't go to /d/ on 4chan.
Same as I don't complain about futanari because I don't look up futanari. Why are you complaining about something you shouldn't bother trying to begin with?

What does a woman with a penis have to do with super awesome 80s retro futuristic hacking action? Can I choose to be uncut and filled with smegma so that I may hack a computer when the AI runs out of the room retching?

Last edited:
to be honest, people were expecting The Witcher 4 but as the company ended that saga they were told "no more The Witcher but we have one that promises to be called Cyberpunk 2077". And the normies took it as their promised game.

I always regret when normies take over something good, I remember they did it with Skyrim, I always remember a stupid foid on twitter bragging about buying skyrim online and she barely played it, she bought it just because it was the hype.

I'm hopeful in Stalker2, there will be no homosexuality, you won't be able to configure chad's penis since people are wearing gas masks and the game is hard and the whores wouldn't be interested because they would get bored.

to be honest, people were expecting The Witcher 4 but as the company ended that saga they were told "no more The Witcher but we have one that promises to be called Cyberpunk 2077". And the normies took it as their promised game.

I always regret when normies take over something good, I remember they did it with Skyrim, I always remember a stupid foid on twitter bragging about buying skyrim online and she barely played it, she bought it just because it was the hype.

I'm hopeful in Stalker2, there will be no homosexuality, you won't be able to configure chad's penis since people are wearing gas masks and the game is hard and the whores wouldn't be interested because they would get bored.
Based name and profile pic