Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NSFW: Im a proud lithuanian father of a wonderful.....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Daughter…….

"She's just finding herself by spreading her asshole throughout the web, so dont be a fucking misogynist!"

btw: My assumption is confirmed again and again, look at her thick wrists (not really thick but also not far away from average male wrists) and her narrow hips/waist, typical low E-high testosterone 21st century women

This is fucking disgusting, please delete. Her hands nearly mog mine but I bet my asshole is hairier.

damn she has larger hands then I do.

wristmogs me
"She's just finding herself by spreading her asshole throughout the web, so dont be a fucking misogynist!"

> /s

Daughter…….

btw: My assumption is confirmed again and again, look at her thick wrists (not really thick but also not far away from average male wrists) and her narrow hips/waist, typical low E-high testosterone 21st century women

Looked at her wrists. She legitimately wristmogs me. Fucking suicidefuel man.
why do her hands look manlier than mine :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Same :feelsrope:

Lack of dimorphism is the real reason why we're incels.

Edit:
7zke7r0desh21
B5innLsNsXTrTb50UJ1dTEVjg3Qvi45O MqjUvU8YeI
O2ldr9zvfqh21
Look at their masculine-almost-androgynous bodies, no one of them has a true legitimate hormonal profile for a women anymore, they are all masculinized through excessive Estrogen convertion

Most guys i see These days have a higher waist/hips to shoulder Ratio...……………...

I find the thought of anal sex to be absolutely repulsive tbh.

Those wrists...

Assholes are disgusting.

Fucking whore. sometimes I think we need to ban internet or ban foids directly.

1.9m Subscribers I wish I could fire squad those fuckers.
You know how you failed miserably when your wife is cuking you with Tyrone and how your daughter is leading the same path.
It's pure insanity.