Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NSFW - disgust warning read at your own risk

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
apart from pinhole phimosis, i additionally have precum leaking problem from years of brutal cooming. it happens even if i'm not hard. it makes work time hell. i also have real cum leak problem every time i pee, the phimosis makes these problems even worse
retarded foids in my workplace try to make fun of me cuz i go to restroom every 30 minutes becasue of this. i cant even fix these probelms due to downsyndrome. god please show me a easy way to rope

ovER for pinhole phimosiscels :feelsrope:

Have diapers then, better than nothing

They'd never stop making fun of you if they found out you wear diapers.
true i better do something else. they are so creepy and always try to peek into my personal space

Tf, I was digusted at reading that.

Did you ever get any medical treatment with your phimosis?

Bro do you have down syndrome

what the fuck

Did you ever get any medical treatment with your phimosis?
nah im too depressed. and retarded to go get the skin cut on my own. i need parents support. i told that to them but my bitch foid mom told that to her bully relatives and they are making fun of me together.

you need dick surgery

100% bro. but not diagnosed. its either intllectual disability/down/learning disability+severe ADHD.
Nah if you have it, you will physical difference compared to others. Like round face etc

Nah if you have it, you will physical difference compared to others. Like round face etc
yes i have very obvious physical difference, face, neck instability of downies, uncontrollable zig zag walking, etc. which i didnt know i even had untill a year back. cognitive disability is well known to me thanks to internet.

Why does pinhole phimosis require you to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes? Are you trying to fix it by working on stretching it and pulling it back every day, in the bath/shower?

Why does pinhole phimosis require you to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes? Are you trying to fix it by working on stretching it and pulling it back every day, in the bath/shower?
nah the prec*m makes me want to go to bathroom every 30 mins.

nah the prec*m makes me want to go to bathroom every 30 mins.
Weird.

I had phimosis up until I was about 15. Then it randomly retracted in the shower one time.

Weird.

I had phimosis up until I was about 15. Then it randomly retracted in the shower one time.
phimosis is not responsible for the precum tho. its due to my brutal cooming habit i guess