Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [NSFW] [Dickpill] In order to fuck landwhales, you need a horse sized dick

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Dude with the biggest cock in the world fucking a landwhale, all because that's what you need to fuck landwhales and get through all that fat.

brutal no reply pill

@nihility @Ropemaxx

Would never fuck a landwhale. I'd rather go without sex and use a flashlight tbh.

fat-woman-swimsuit-sea-beach-140883418.jpg

I would rather have a 10 inch dick than be PSL 8

Yep, never understood how I could reach a landwhale's vagina with my small dick. Would be very shameful if I tried and failed.

I don't even want to fuck a landwhale.

yep you need to have a big dick to fuck a big woman,or a woman with a big ass.Even if you managed to ascend with one you simply couldn't reach her vagina it's ovER

I would rather have a 10 inch dick than be PSL 8

Nah man I'd prefer to be PSL 8 so I can attract teen foids who like prettyboys

Here's the problem for us --- the only women we can actually get are landwhales. That's our only option. But we actually need a big dick in order to fuck one. So it's over.

Here's the problem for us --- the only women we can actually get are landwhales. That's our only option. But we actually need a big dick in order to fuck one. So it's over.

I'm 3 inches flaccid and 6.5 erect. I'd remain flaccid at the sight of a hambeast.

Imagine actually having a dick that long and thick.

Girth doesn't matter as much in terms of reach. To fuck a landwhale, you need a long penis, not necessarily a thick one.

would be horrible tbh
not only does the dude look like a fucking mutant thanks to that horse dick, it must feel uncomfortable as shit too

Yep, never understood how I could reach a landwhale's vagina with my small dick. Would be very shameful if I tried and failed.
There's a ricecel on reddit who claims he fucks landwhales with his 4 inch ricedick, I legit have no clue how that's even physically possible.

There's a ricecel on reddit who claims he fucks landwhales with his 4 inch ricedick, I legit have no clue how that's even physically possible.
I knew a ricecel who was dating a landwhale noodle (a rare creature). She claimed to be Christian and saving herself for marriage, so I'm pretty sure they never fucked or even could fuck.

Foids have dildos that mog that. Let that sink in.

Brutal Landwhale Pill

GIRTH is more impressive.

I would if I could
However, if my dick doesn't reach, is that inceldom?