Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media NSFW: Chinese Noodlewhore runs over small child and then stops over his head.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
How the fuck did she not see him? She was driving so slowly. And it's also weird how the other two boys just walk off like nothing happened. What's wrong with ricecels? Also don't know if it true, but I have Heard that Chinese drivers purposefully, try to kill the people they run over because, paying for the funeral is cheaper, then, paying for the recovery costs which is way more expensive.

@WizardofSoda
@copemaxx9002
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown
@Cayden Zhang
@AsiaCel

Are there any chinks living in china that browse here I wonder

How the fuck did she not see him? She was driving so slowly. And it's also weird how the other two boys just walk off like nothing happened. What's wrong with ricecels? Also don't know if it true, but I have Heard that Chinese drivers purposefully, try to kill the people they run over because, paying for the funeral is cheaper, then, paying for the recovery costs which is way more expensive.
View attachment 1175173
She could clearly see that kid infront of her, This is murder, I hope this women gets thrown into a wood chipper or atleast gets the chair or life sentence!

I dont know how she didnt see the kid :feelskek:

Last edited:
She could clearly see that kid infront of her, This is murder, I hope this women gets thrown into a wood chipper!
Ricecuck judge probably forgave her

Are there any chinks living in china that browse here I wonder
@AsiaCel I think?

But the CCP censors a lot of the Internet, and since this site is ran by Western intelligence, ofc it will be censored

Wonder if they have their own version of this?

Women and cars...

when you have too much people in your country, there's no need to worry about 1 death

small eyes = bad vision

I think chinese are actually have no soul, theyre just npc's that respawn

What a dumb bitch. But at least she didn’t do a hit and run.

@Despicablecel

Just park anywhere...

Noodlewhore should not drive

Average bug behaviour, the men are no better in that regard, the web is filled with videos of similar and sometimes more disturbing acts.