Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nowadays feminism is just "ways to hate non goodlooking males"

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Every time some stupid feminist complains about men staring at her sexy outfits, complains about catcalling, complains about approaching, complains about workplace, or just generally hates men and says that a world without men would be better.

They are in reality talking abour average/ugly men. When Chad comes along, all their self sufficient self respect ideals go out of the window. Seen it so many times. Most sad thing is that they really believe what they say, the hypocrisy is instinctual and subconscious. Lookism overpowers everything.
 
thetruecelibate

thetruecelibate

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
785
Online
13h 35m
So true . Different principles apply to Chad.
 
Q2CZ3p3

Q2CZ3p3

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
High capacity for strong cognitive dissonance in an insane environment over time can be a beneficial trait, unfortunately.

That fundamental dishonesty regarding how central to everyone beauty and aesthetics are, is the worst thing about all this. Haunts me.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
734
Online
4d 4h 12m
Are you just now realizing this?
 
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
8,069
Online
0
The whole #MeToo campaign following the Weinstein "scandal" is a war on ugly men. It's a World War.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Feminism bascially means women become cum dumpsters for Chad. It's not about empowering women. It's about degrading them as much as possible. It should be called Chadism cause he is the real winner here.
 
J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
Online
0
this shows how terrible inceldom, rejection and isolation is.
Even Zyros who looks good now and is slaying a harem of women is still constantly sprouting incel rants and ideologies
all over the internet.

The pain goes deep and never leaves you even if you ascend.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Definitely. Feminism is just a ploy for sluts to get whatever ridiculous stuff they think they deserve.
 
H

HS80

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
13
Online
0
Ideal female world is a "feminist socialism":
- all women are cum dumpster for Chad
- ugly and average men do all the work and pay taxes to provide for Chad and stacy too
- femoids get a share of the good jobs but only doing half the work (minus the tough education): this i called gender quotas

FemoidS have material safety, can get a better life through gener quota jobs doing fa work and ugly.average men can't use power/money to control them.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Absolutely. If Chad catcalls a woman it'll make her day.
 
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
8,069
Online
0
HS80 said:
Ideal female world is a "feminist socialism":
- all women are cum dumpster for Chad
- ugly and average men do all the work and pay taxes to provide for Chad and stacy too
- femoids get a share of the good jobs but only doing half the work (minus the tough education): this i called gender quotas

FemoidS have material safety, can get a better life through gener quota jobs doing fa work and ugly.average men can't use power/money to control them.

That is basically the current West in a nutshell.
 
H

HS80

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
13
Online
0
Luckily China/Asian coubtries are dictating the future state model. Hope their economic power will force the West to abandon the generous welfare states eventually. Hope I'll see a 20% flat tax in my life in a western country some day.
 
Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
1,318
Online
0
incelman said:
Feminism bascially means women become cum dumpsters for Chad. It's not about empowering women. It's about degrading them as much as possible. It should be called Chadism cause he is the real winner here.


FeminismsCancer said:
HS80 said:
Ideal female world is a "feminist socialism":
- all women are cum dumpster for Chad
- ugly and average men do all the work and pay taxes to provide for Chad and stacy too
- femoids get a share of the good jobs but only doing half the work (minus the tough education): this i called gender quotas
FemoidS have material safety, can get a better life through gener quota jobs doing fa work and ugly.average men can't use power/money to control them.
That is basically the current West in a nutshell.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Different groups have different motivations to support feminism. It's often used to justify the imperialism of the US empire, for instance. Maybe the feminism the average women supports might be described as a kind of class warfare; as a war against low-status men whose sexuality women despise. Who are despised for daring to have a sexuality, to have sexual and romantic desires.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
feminism is equality to alpha males. women are already far far above beta males.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top